GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Magic: The Gathering ... retards.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
OK, who the FUCK on Earth plays this shit? Excuse my language, and pardon me for venting, but seriously...

I'm currently sitting at the student union on campus here at CSULA, and there are a group of fucking college students here being loud like a bunch of idiots, talking about the DUMBEST shit on Earth. :mad0259: I really wish I had my headphones... actually, I might even leave after this post as soon as I finish up my food.

Let me describe them to you: 5 guys, 2 fairly plump girls... pretty diverse group (Asian, black, white, Mexican) and majority of them are wearing glasses... you could probably point them out as nerds of America from the way they carry themselves.

Basically, I hear them rambling about stuff like puzzle bobble. "OMG like who would turn down puzzle bobble? Turning down puzzle bobble is like turning down candy..." and shit like that. They act like they're 12. This fairly big black nerdy guy has a big ass box of cards next to him... I realized it was magic when a girl and guy simultaneously screamed out "MAGIC!!! YAYYY let's PLAYYY..."

I'm just trying to enjoy my lunch/break before my next class, and these fools are being obnoxiously loud and annoying... "ATTACK ATTACK!"... :flame:... F... M... L. :bellyroll: They need to GTFO and go bone each other to make baby wizards and elves to play Dungeons & Dragons with them.

James21

Automotive Enthusiast
Car(s)
71 Nova
OMG GTI! TURBO, CHIP, Down pipe!

Everyone has there interests, we happen to like cars they like magic.

I don't like people who are loud and annoying in public but u can either tell them to keep it down or leave I guess.

Good luck!

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
I used to play this when I was like 12 interesting game but like all card games the more money you send the better cards you can get. still have like 5000 cards at my house... jackson ask them if they want to buy some, I need to get rid of this shit

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
I used to play this when I was like 12 interesting game but like all card games the more money you send the better cards you can get. still have like 5000 cards at my house... jackson ask them if they want to buy some, I need to get rid of this shit

I wouldn't bother if I were you... I REALLY regret selling all my Pokemon and Yugioh cards for how much they went for ($150 for one, and $80 for the other)... You have no idea how many times I've wished I could just crack open that shoebox and go through all my memories of being a kid :cry:

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
People still play card games? Last time I even heard of Magic the gathering was when I was 11 and would collect Pokemon cards

Pokemon is a whole different story... that is acceptable in a sense, especially when you're a kid (because I collected some too with my younger bro way back when)... but those Magic people are hardcore. My graphics teacher in high school played that shit with a group of those tards in the class... they got in A for not doing shit but playing Magic with him and kissing his ass. The rest of us worked for our grade.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
LOL Ryan, try Craig's List or eBay dude! You can probably make some of that money back lol.

Sorry guys, didn't mean to offend any of you... and I agree about people having different interests.

However, just the idea of 20+ year olds, and as I mentioned... my high school teacher who was like 49 at the time... playing Magic. :bellyroll: When you're a kid or in your early teen years is perfectly acceptable... but it's like damn... grow up already?

:yikes: They're now talking loudly about PEDOBEAR stickers now "8 for $9"... and about putting one each on their cars...

Horus USAF

shhh Im thinkin......
Car(s)
06 GTI
I wouldn't bother if I were you... I REALLY regret selling all my Pokemon and Yugioh cards for how much they went for ($150 for one, and $80 for the other)... You have no idea how many times I've wished I could just crack open that shoebox and go through all my memories of being a kid :cry:

Yugioh was the shit, use to have a all dragon deck, I was the fuckin man back in the day lol

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
yea probably just keep them might be worth something in 20 years... IMO Pokemon is the gayest shit ever just a super simplified version of magic with homo looking cartoon characters... never understood why it was so popular

utekineir

Banned
I played it in middle school and into the start of high school (mid 90s). Stopped entirely when I started getting laid. There were some chill people that played it, not everyone was overweight, greasy and annoying, but most were, some people nearly required a clothespin for your nose to play against.

When I quit I sold 10 cards for $700, the shitty thing is I found out a few years ago those same 10 would have risen to about $4-5k, and they were in rat shit condition. Still have a few thousand $s in cards around, always tempted to ebay them, but I'll probably ride it out, kicking myself too much on the most expensive ones that I sold.

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
Yugioh was the shit, use to have a all dragon deck, I was the fuckin man back in the day lol

Dude so did I.... Ah god dammit... I miss those fucking days... My neighbor's and I used to play for hours everyday over the summer... Fucking hell, that game was the best

As for Pokemon, I loved the show and games, so the cards were inevitable. We never knew the rules to the game, so we made up our own :bellyroll: