GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lynnwood/Everett area Vag Com

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
EDIT:
Bought a house in Lake Stevens, in the midst of relocating. Will Start new thread

Last edited:

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
Yeah I can handle the lights no problem. Might take some research to do the DSG but I doubt its hard. I'm over in the corner of Lynnwood, Mukilteo, and South Everett by Lincoln Way and HWY 99. Could easily meet you up in the shopping center behind the Discount Tire

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G Shift using Tapatalk

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit

Nitro605

605 AA/FC
that might be it, i am honestly not really sure. I have just heard resetting it will allow the Transmission to relearn my driving style, I am not to worried about it though not really having any problems.

Have been doing a little bit of research and have found a few other simple things i would like tweaked
FTP with high beams (requires UK coding)
windows to roll down with key fob
Hatch pop
(anything you might recommend)

That shopping center works great for me! just let me know when and where you want your lunch.

Thanks!

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
well I'm not really up to much tomorrow or the next day besides chasing down a few body parts for the bunny but weekends my kids don't have school so its difficult to get anything done.

Nitro605

605 AA/FC
I start my New Job Tomorrow, so things are going to be a little complicated for a few day untll i can get my Schedule figured out. You number is posted so i will try and get a hold of you soon.

Thanks!

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
yeah just let me know. Any day after 7 works pretty good for me as well.

Dilmorecg

Ready to race!
Any chance you're free this weekend to help me out with some logs/lighting adjustments? Willing to pay with beer!

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
don't mind helping with some logs and lighting adjustments, no beer required. What kind of stuff are you trying to log?

Dilmorecg

Ready to race!
Awesome! I really appreciate it.

Boost Pressure, Wastegate, Fuel pressure, Timing, ... I think i have a boost leak and want to do some logs to test.

Are you free tomorrow or sunday afternoon. Ill pm you my number.

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
Awesome! I really appreciate it.

Boost Pressure, Wastegate, Fuel pressure, Timing, ... I think i have a boost leak and want to do some logs to test.

Are you free tomorrow or sunday afternoon. Ill pm you my number.

well I'm already meeting up to hand off some sidemarkers tonight at 7 so why don't you show up as well and I'll log you after I hand off the old side markers. Corner of Lincoln Way and HWY 99 by the Dollar Tree behind the Discount Tire. I'll either be in a black rabbit or a blue wrx

tagg32

Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
Newbie...

Hi, first of all I am new and to this forum and watercooled Vw. I am more experienced with 60s era bugs. Anyways, I just got a used 2007 Rabbit and would like to add a couple of the convenience features. Im interested in lowering the windows with the key fob and unlocking when pulling the key from the ignition...and I dont know if i want to disable DRLs too. Let me know if you can help me with this and maybe you know something i dont know and might be interested. I live by the space needle and can meet you anywhere you want after 5pm. thanks a lot!

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
Well crap haven't been on the forums much in the past few weeks. All the stuff you need done is super easy. I'd need you to meet me in Lynnwood... 3 kids and while I have a pretty open schedule I can't get away for long. I've been meeting everyone I the parking lot behind the discount tire on the corner of HWY 99 and Lincoln Way (just of SR 525). Basically its where the road the 405 turns into up north turns into a surface street just before Mukilteo

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

tagg32

Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
been too busy too. Anyways, let me know when can we do it, I can practically any day after 6pm. I live downtown seattle and could drive and meet up there.
I will send you my ph# via private msg and you can text me with details.
thanks a loT!