GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LTB: Stock hpfp

Denied

Dont know what I'm doing.
Car(s)
GTI MkV
Schrader valve on my hpfp stripped today. Whoever tightened it last had to of blasted it on with an impact. Cut the valve off to ez out the inner threads and then snapped too.. Looking for a used pump or if someone has a bad one I really just need the outer plate the valve threads into.

//GTI_Fast07

Stock 2007 Black GTI
Car(s)
Black 2007 GTI
Take a look and see what you think. I'd take 40.00 for it. I picked this up used when I thought I'd do an internals swap. Looking at it now, I think it almost had the same problem you were describing. The brass fitting looks like it's been wrenched/clamped on pretty rough.

*edited: Did not have the EXACT same problem on the fitting. Still threads in fine. Just chewed on with vice grips or something*
IMG_1725.jpeg
IMG_1726.jpeg
IMG_1727.jpeg
IMG_1728.jpeg
IMG_1729.jpeg
IMG_1730.jpeg

Denied

Dont know what I'm doing.
Car(s)
GTI MkV
Take a look and see what you think. I'd take 40.00 for it. I picked this up used when I thought I'd do an internals swap. Looking at it now, I think it almost had the same problem you were describing. The brass fitting looks like it's been wrenched/clamped on pretty rough.

*edited: Did not have the EXACT same problem on the fitting. Still threads in fine. Just chewed on with vice grips or something*
View attachment 167403View attachment 167404View attachment 167405View attachment 167406View attachment 167407View attachment 167408
Awesome man aslong as that fitting comes out Ill take it! I have a new one ready to go anyway. Pm me and we can figure out the details