GOLFMKV

Lotus Elise VS MKV GTI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotaku

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Freek said:
man i love this site!...bunch of bitches

Haunted by a bunch of kids who, if they weren't driving GTIs, would be called ricers.

Let's start throwing poop and crying next. You go first!

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
some one be the bigger person and lets get back to a happy family and share what we love the GTI and cars

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Nope, you're not allowed to say you speed or drive irresponsibly from time to time without some wannabe cop jumping your shit. Say what you want to me fellas. Your education means nothing here. I don't live with my mom and I probably have more time in college then any one of you almighty site members.

P.S. Plus one on the agree to disagree and quit trying to enforce your beliefs on others. Save that for your own children (who I'm sure do no wrong).

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
i have no respect to street racers, absolutely no. In my book, it is the same as encouraging people when they post they do drugs. Street racing has nothing to do with age or education; it is, under all forms, illegal and dangerous. You can do stupid things on track and get yourself killed, it is an environment isolated from daily traffic. Heck, even track races have rules.

The funny thing is after smoking a a guy on the street, you guys call yourself good drivers, ha?

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
GTI2007 said:
Indeed, let everyone has his own opinion about street racing and let's talk about the more important things like our love for the GTI.

that will NEVER happen...cuz when some of us talk about the love we have for our GTi's it involves drag racing,street racing,speeding and see how fast we can get to 60...then we get the assholes like Scotaku,scuderiavw,davis_grad that say we are immature and uneducated cuz we like to street race on occasion or speed

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
asshole:confused:

hah haa:laugh:

I don't know if you are uneducated or immature, but definetely ignorant. Stupid jackass, i do go over speed limits too, who doesn't? It is totally different than racing on the streets. Go get some driving lessons, spend some time on tracks, see how other people doing this, and you will be amazed how much you improve, you will look back and laugh at yourself.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
GTI2007... this might be a time to close this thread down... its going no where but its getting ugly

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
i agree...this isnt nothing but speculation and naming calling...which yes im guilty of...but yea this thread needs closeing

Status
Not open for further replies.