GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lotus Elise VS MKV GTI

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Scotaku said:
You were both being unsafe. if you're going to brag about it, be prepared to be called out.
OK Dad:thumbsup: I'm still amazed that you are on a website for a sport compact car and expect it to remain free of these types of stories. Can't you just ignore them or something? These kinds of stories aren't going anywhere.

GTI689

Oval Champion
Scotaku said:
...and there were no stray animals and the road was perfectly clean and flat and you paid the police to clear all wheeled and foot traffic you had instructors in both cars and blah blah blah...

You were both being unsafe. if you're going to brag about it, be prepared to be called out.

what ever bro, im sure if your driving down the street and a lotus elise pulls up next to you.. you would play around a little too. Not like i go around street racing but i see where your coming from

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
people really do overeact on here.

a subaru once pulled up next to me and me in my 1.4 stood no chance at all. i did race it a bit but thats cos i didnt know it was a subaru, thought it was one of those old ugly saloon cars.

Scotaku

I guess I'm only entitled to my opinion if I agree or wildly disagree? I can't sarcastically say how impressed I was at yet another "kill story" fantastic as it may have been? Nor can I call a spade a spade. No pictures of the chick in her boyfriend's Elise? Don't you kids have homework to do? Oh, right. Holiday tomorrow.

GTI2007

scuderiavw said:
again, street racing is stupid, especially with novice skills and no technique, it does not impress me at all. I like to go on track and improve myself instead of jacking off other peoples cars and putting innocent peoples lives in danger.

x2

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
Freek said:
wow some of u people need to get over it and realize no matter what u say or do...street racing exists and its existed since people started driving cars and even before that

just get the fuck over it....if u dont fucking like it...leave!...seriously...im so sick of seeing the same people over and over again bitching about people street racing

damn...some of the people on here are starting to give this place the look of the 'Tex

yea and if u have a comment towards this post...fuck off...i could care less wtf u all think

Yeah BOYYYYYYYYYY !!!!

He's Chuck D and I'm flava flav.

johnny12345

Touring Car Champion
Ya I agree, street racing has been going onsince the 30's and u know what, its not going anywhere. If it offends your to hear that stories don't read them. We don't like u wannabee cops trying to make yourselfs sound better and more responsible than everyone else. Get a life!!!! I don't want to hear your sniveling anymore

davis_grad

Touring Car Champion
Freek said:
wow some of u people need to get over it and realize no matter what u say or do...street racing exists and its existed since people started driving cars and even before that

just get the fuck over it....if u dont fucking like it...leave!...seriously...im so sick of seeing the same people over and over again bitching about people street racing

damn...some of the people on here are starting to give this place the look of the 'Tex

yea and if u have a comment towards this post...fuck off...i could care less wtf u all think

Eloquently put. Now go back to third grade and study up on your grammar, puncutation, and spelling, you troll.

Of course you don't care what we think--you're posting anonymously on the internet using your mom's computer--if you made that comment to a bunch of motorheads at a local bar, you would have your a** handed to you on a plate.

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
true.

As a matter of fact, guys like you always look for an alternative to satisfy your little ego on the internet. Tex won't let you bolt-on-queens to tell your made-up tales, so you try it somewhere else.

I would be highly impressed if you post your lap times on track, and your videos on drag strip, which takes a responsible person and you are too far away from it.

For your language, you are absolutely pathetic.

newtogolf

GTI - no chance against a lotus

R32 - might be able to keep up

W12 R60 - Lotus can go race a duck!

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
come on guys... there are two side and to a point I think we all see it the same way...

Street racing is stupid and has extremely high consequences but when some little prat comes at you somtimes your ego takes over... I love going to the track and wish I could go more often, but for some it may not be afforadble to go...

I getting tongue tied but suffice to say, we all agree street racing has high consequences... some of us are will to take those risks and some think its not worth it...

lets all be friends and agree to see things differently?

Status
Not open for further replies.