GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lopez Island Epic Drunk Weekend GTG - August 21st-23rd

crabpot

Awesomesauce
Just throwing this out there. I mentioned it in the CC thread, but I know it will just get lost in there.

Plan is, we go up to Lopez Island on Friday August 21st and stay through the 23rd.

I may go up early or stay later, depending on my school situation at the time. This was a date suggested by Jason, let me know what you guys think.

There are a number of beds/couches, pull out beds ... etc. for people to sleep on up there. The plan is for drunkenness, boating (maybe not at the same time), kayaking, mountain biking, etc, etc.

It's pretty rural up there, but is always a super fun time. I guess this is just a feeler for the time being until we officially choose this date. Let me know if you are interested and this weekend will not work for you.

:thumbsup:

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I'd love to make this..... but I may be in MN by this point. late July would be best, but I don't foresee this being bumped up that far.

crogers6569

Ready to race!
dont know at this point but tenatively sounds good.

9Schnell

Euro-Elitist
Car(s)
2010 CC Lux
One question.
Will there be smoking?

-I want to be IN but I can not risk 2nd hand smoke...at all. And I do not want to be isolated because i do not partake, if you get the drift. :thumbsup: