GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Look at my baby!!!

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ok so I don't know how to upload these photo's to this fucking website but anyways. So fucking girl creamed into my car from behind last night and spun me off the road..... I have a few pics for now.

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
John FUCK damn that looks fucked the whole quarter panel. I remember yesterday it was all fine. That really sucks I hope you got her insurance

WHTRABT

THUNDER BUNNY
Car(s)
RABBIT
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL MAN. hope her insurance pays and she gives you free sex for 3 months so that you can cream her like she creamed you:barf: <--thats you creaming her like she creamed you :iono: looked good enough to me lol but yea man thats phucked up!!!!! :cry: :cry:

CleanedMKV

Banned
fuckin gay.

hey get your parts back from the bodyshop. i want them maybe.

dude tell insurance that all 4 of your rims got fucked in the accident since i know they're pretty trashed anyways and get new ones and give me your old ones.

replace it with a R32 bumper or something and have your valances painted too. i'll make the R32 valance work with the stock exhaust if you can get your old bumper back from the bodyshop. it'll look dope

LBKEN41

Too close for missiles...
Car(s)
2007 UG GTI 2-door
Damn, that's bad brotha! Sorry to see it. Hopefully it'll all get squared away and you'll have a new R bumper. Get it fixed soon! Irvine is only a couple weeks away!

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
I vote for getting new R32 bumpers and colored sideskirts! Accidents blow... but when you get shiny new parts you win! (well except for mechanical and hidden damage.... I will pray for your GTI.)