GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Long shot but...

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
#driveway problems.

I lowered the rear more yesterday and now I scape somewhere in the middle of the car as I come up up over the inclined ramp. Something like these wooden planks would really help, I wonder besides having them made at home depot, where might I find something like these? The hardest part is figuring out the name, so far the closes thing to match it are rear trailer support race ramps but those are like 170$+
(not my car btw)

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...246636527_215600147_30903897_1522149628_n.jpg

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Driveway ramps are a bit different, they are more curb ramps. I bought some wood today after taking measurements and I'll see how it works out.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
I got like a 2x12 and cut it into two 2ft segments for each wheel and just need to cut the ends into like a 4" incline. Also want to get some anti-slip fabric and glue that to the bottom to prevent it moving.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
yea your situation is a bit more problematic than mine. I just have issues going inside the garage from the driveway. The garage is about an 1/1.5 inches higher than the driveway.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
yea your situation is a bit more problematic than mine. I just have issues going inside the garage from the driveway. The garage is about an 1/1.5 inches higher than the driveway.

You could probly find some good curb ramps for that if you want.