GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Loaded question..What does your screen name mean?

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
aha! Now I know where I’ve seen you before!

Am I the crack cocaine guy or the doctor? Either way, not hairy enough. Lol.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
i had a friend who called me an ugly bastard one day. embraced it and have used it for a few handles here and there since.

PhthaloType

Go Kart Champion
Phthalo blue is a paint color with pigment based on the compound phthalocyanine (there's also a phthalo green). It's all pronounced "thay-lo." As a young artist in high school I adopted Phthalo Blue as a screen name, because it was based in my interests and it was an uncommon and interesting word to me. I don't remember how exactly, but at some point it turned into PhthaloType, and I've been using it for things ever since.

It's Sam

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
X3 M40i
Sam is my middle name, but it's the one my parents felt suited me most when I was born. My first name is just a family name, so all my life I've gone by Sam. Growing up in school and now at work and everywhere else my full name is involved, I have to ask people to use my middle name, because I'll probably ignore my first name.

It's Sam. That's me.

AzteCypher

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
Pretty cool origin stories here.

The first part of mine is my culture and the second part was because I was learning to code at the time. I thought I was a "hacker". Boy was I wrong. Still work in IT/IS but I don't dabble in code anymore.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
i had a friend who called me an ugly bastard one day. embraced it and have used it for a few handles here and there since.

If that's you in the avatar, then name definitely checks out :ROFLMAO:

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT
Mine is boring, mac for my last name and 340 for my favorite small block V8 (y)

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT
What car did you have with the 340?
Unfortunately none lol. had a 73 Dart Swinger and wanted to put a 340 in it but was getting married and running out of time and money so had to settle for rebuilding the 318. That was back in the day when you couldn't just jump on the internet and get anything you wanted :rolleyes: