GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Loaded question..What does your screen name mean?

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Couldn’t get 08/15 as a license plate in Ohio. Went with ZERO815 instead.

08/15 is German slang for something very simple, poor and "not special".

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
Couldn’t get 08/15 as a license plate in Ohio. Went with ZERO815 instead.

08/15 is German slang for something very simple, poor and "not special".
Nice! I didn't even think of it, but I heard it in my family all the time (German mom). NULL815 would have worked too!

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Nice! I didn't even think of it, but I heard it in my family all the time (German mom). NULL815 would have worked too!
NULL815 was the second option.

Now that I'm back in Germany the plate changed to NE Z815 (NE is our hometown).

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Mine may make people angry but i dont really care haha. It's a handle I made for other stuff my freshmen year of college derived from a B.O.B. song of all things. It was from a mixtape I listened to in high school a lot and I don't even like the song. My name is Nick, so it fits and it stuck. Its supposed to be imthatnick_a but i must have been drunk when i typed it in my registration.

Last edited:

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I'm hairy. Old girlfriend used to call me monkey boy. Went to med school. That became MonkeyMD and been using it for more than 20 years, even though it doesn't really apply anymore.

maxwell

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 GSW 6MT 4motion

Never heard of it. Took a few basic german classes in high school and college. Lost most of it it's been so long, lol!

Just looked it up. 'null acht funfzehn' very cool.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I'm half Scottish, half Egyptian, don't ask. My 5 o'clock shadow is like most people's month worth of growth 🤣

Syrian here & the joke with my family is you know you're Middle Eastern if your beard connects with your chest hair 😂

You're not hairy anymore? :ROFLMAO:

Full Brazilian 😂

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Syrian here & the joke with my family is you know you're Middle Eastern if your beard connects with your chest hair 😂

Full Brazilian 😂
You're the pot and I'm the kettle. This was after 6 weeks. I threw the handlebar mustache in for a coworker. My better half has banned the beard. Eating burgers and soup makes "clean shaven" worth it. We need our lentil soup! Shoutout to Dexter fans that recognize the "Kill Shirt"
Screenshot_20200417-235432_Gallery.jpg

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
You're the pot and I'm the kettle. This was after 6 weeks. I threw the handlebar mustache in for a coworker. My better half has banned the beard. Eating burgers and soup makes "clean shaven" worth it. We need our lentil soup! Shoutout to Dexter fans that recognize the "Kill Shirt"View attachment 170462

Yo I’d love to be able to grow a beard like that!!!! Mine takes like 6 months to get full and even then the sides are not very full. I can grow a hell of a goatee tho.

I look like I’m 17 if I shave so I keep the beard to look more age appropriate.

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Yo I’d love to be able to grow a beard like that!!!! Mine takes like 6 months to get full and even then the sides are not very full. I can grow a hell of a goatee tho.

I look like I’m 17 if I shave so I keep the beard to look more age appropriate.
Blessing and a curse my dude. I took up straight razor restoration as a hobby because the shave lasts longer.

Picture for comparison without a "beard"
SmartSelect_20200418-012912_Instagram.jpg

Last edited: