amd xp 2500running at 3200
nforce2
1gig pc3200
evga 5900
scsi hp jbot 4x 36gig 16k rpm

The_Sal™

VAGetarian
mines junky in comparison to wiretaps
built it a couple year ago....i know, the inside looks like a rats nest and theres tons of dust, whatever. the bottom fan is disconnected too

AMD X2 3800@2.2
MSI K8n-Neo4
4Gb RAM
Nvidia 7600GT
2x 74Gb Raptor HDD in RAID 0
1x 200Gb WD HDD

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
My desk

Can't really see the laptop.. it's a Dell XPS M1530... Does the job and then some... Playing CoD4, Halo 2, etc between classes is awesome :p

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
Most organized Beirutsi room I've ever seen.
LMAO... You should see it now... You cant even see the speakers under the TV there's so much shit on my desk... Barely enough room for the laptop...

But you gotta remember, I live in an all American part of town... I'm the only Armo until you drive out of San Dimas and hit Pasadena :bellyroll:

LMAO... You should see it now... You cant even see the speakers under the TV there's so much shit on my desk... Barely enough room for the laptop...

But you gotta remember, I live in an all American part of town... I'm the only Armo until you drive out of San Dimas and hit Pasadena :bellyroll:

Haha bro my room, I don't even wanna go there. My closet is fucking hell. It's filled with everything from clothes I used to wear 8 years ago to my GTIs resonator. If you open the wrong closet door, you'd have to sit there and clean up all the shit that just came falling out at your face for 3 hours.