GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Let me know what you think of my new wheels

uaintdubbinunlessurubbin

Passed Driver's Ed
I just put them on today, they are 18 inch privat legendes. Give me some feedback and i know i need to drop the car a little bit more. waiting for coils.

JamDawg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
09 GTI 4 DOOR
I agree,

lower the car, than color match or some off the wall color. On the bright side it has potential and I like the dish. Good luck.

GTIWV

WV VW
You did a good job photoshoping your front bumper black

zeonic

mmm.... beer
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
i do think they are one peace. i like the simple 5 spoke design and want something like those for my car. please get some better pics of them on the car, i might get a set as well. also where did you buy them and how much? cant seem to find them anywhere.

Last edited:

uaintdubbinunlessurubbin

Passed Driver's Ed
these are privat legende wheels. they are 18x8 with a 46 offset. the wheels i got from discounttire.com. i had to get them special ordered cause they dont have them in stock yet, but i paid like 150 a piece with free shipping and instant rebate. i really love the wheels i think they are amazing and once i get my coils they will look even sicker. i like the tires too because i needed something bigger especially on long island witht eh potholes.

Last edited:

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
your can and your username contradict each other.
Paint that bumper, it looks horrible. When you paint it, you should shave the side markers, color match the lowers and then coils. That would make a huge improvement.

And sounds like you got a great deal on those wheels.