GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Leavenworth Drive 2010

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Who's MK6 is it? Looks like black betty to me.
Anyways, the exhaust of the M3's at around 50sec. is orgasmic and so is that old school benz.

Alex.

Ready to race!
Awesome camera work! My friend with a scirocco and I wanted to go, but I was out of town...

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I went to the pre meet. There were too many hundreds of cars to tell what was what and who was who...lol.

Randum

Go Kart Champion
THAT VIDEO IS SICK. I need to know where this event was, would love to make that one...

Randum

Go Kart Champion
I just need to add to this post again because I watched the video again, and its amazing. I am having a Volks-Gasm.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Whoa guys, Im in New York not in the Pacific NW lol. I just post vids when I find them. I have a bunch of "Liked" vids on vimeo I could post up.

Spin Cykle

Passed Driver's Ed
Top notch editing and audio mixing. This is definitely worth a second and third watch, especially if you luv dubs and german automobiles. As many have asked, what software was used for editing? Video must have a taken some time to make. I'm impressed. Must re-watch in HD. Red M3 plate is classic .... "8MYCASH"

MikeyT213

Passed Driver's Ed
THAT VIDEO IS SICK. I need to know where this event was, would love to make that one...

Leavenworth is a little Bavarian town just east of the Cascade mountains on Interstate 90 in WA. I F'ing love this place. Great memories from when I lived in Seattle.