GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Leaseforlease.com Launch

danyuab

Hello,

My name is Daniel, I am the CEO and founder of leaseforlease.com.
Leaseforlease is an online marketplace where you can get out of your lease for free! You simply create an account and list your vehicle. Once created you can communicate with potential buyers, and initiate the transfer. Once initiated we have technology to automate the process for you. I even listed my VW GTI MK7 for an example. http://leaseforlease.com/NY/volkswagen-golf-gti-2015-deep-black-pearl-gasoline-valley-stream

Getting out of a lease has never been easier!
If you guys have any questions feel free to message me!

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
What makes your site different, out of curiousity?

And you list that VW supports transfers, but you obviously have to know (since you're running the site) that you're not released from the liability of a VW "lease transfer" and I'd bet that 9 out of 10 people DON'T know that either. You're still liable for the lease regardless if you think you're transferring it to someone else (with VW credit). They only add the new "owner" to your account and you remain liable until the lease ends

danyuab

What makes us different is that we essentially automate the process of transferring the lease. Once the transfer is initiated we have an automated system that will help you transfer the lease over saving confusion and time! Also we are 100% free =]. Yes with Volkswagen Credit the original lessee is still responsible, we will be adding a field to each listing so consumers are aware. Thank you for the feedback!