GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Le Mans 2014

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
Who else is planning on watching Le Mans 2014 this coming weekend? In years past it was covered nearly around-the-clock on Speed, which was bought out by Fox and became Fox Sports.

I was afraid that with the new ownership and watered-down motorsports coverage, but I'm thrilled that Le Mans 2014 will still be covered live extensively on Fox Sports 2. I hope there won't be too many commercial interruptions though.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
I'll be tuned in for sure, in for Audi! Altough the Porsche 919 hybrid will be a beast!

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
I don't have FS2....and I am not intending to watch most of it on FS Go since I think thats mobile only?

At anyrate, I might not have time to watch most of it. Need to do some brake servicing and also autoX on Sunday...

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
I watched as much of the Monaco GP (my favorite race) as I could so -- yeah, I'll try to catch some of Le Mans too.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
http://msn.foxsports.com/speed/24-hours-of-le-mans/

24 Hours of Le Mans Broadcast Schedule (all times ET):

Saturday, June 14 – 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. (FOX Sports 1, LIVE)
Saturday, June 14 – 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. (FOX Sports 2, LIVE)
Saturday, June 14 – 6:30 p.m. to 2 a.m. (FOX Sports 2, LIVE)
Sunday, June 15 – 2 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. (FOX Sports 1, LIVE)
Sunday, June 15 – 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. (FOX Sports 2, LIVE)
Entire race streamed LIVE on FOX Sports GO

Jaber

Modero
MD23@#$@#$%

Rage ensues... I don't have FS2, only FS1. Damn it... I wanted to watch the whole thing, got it set to record on DVR just incase as well. The wife loves watching F1 and Le Mans.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
MD23@#$@#$%

Rage ensues... I don't have FS2, only FS1. Damn it... I wanted to watch the whole thing, got it set to record on DVR just incase as well. The wife loves watching F1 and Le Mans.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner

kharma

Ready to race!
A pic from the Audi crash in practice I hadn't seen until this morning... holy crap!

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
I'm up and watching now. Race starts in approx 15mins.

I'm both an Audi and Porsche fan, usually P1 and GT, but now it's difficult. Mostly tho, a TK fan, so I have to go with Audi.