GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

KW Coilover Special!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTMRyan

Ready to race!
KW SUSPENSION

HEY GUYS ITS RYAN FROM DTMAUTOHAUS. JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW WE'RE CURRENTLY RUNNING A SPECIAL ON KW COILOVERS V1,V2,V3 AND HnR SPRINGS/SWAYBARS. CALL ME TO SETUP APPOINTMENTS FOR INSTALL OR TO ORDER. KW COILOVER SPECIAL ENDS AUGUST 15TH.:headbang: (APPLY TAX FOR CA)

HnR SPORT/RACE SPRINGS INSTALLED: $339 >>> ENDS 8/15/06
After 8/1/06 $400

Golf V (1K, 1KP) 2.0 + 1.9TDI
Golf V (1K, 1KP) 2.0 + 1.9TDI
Golf V (1K, 1KP) GTI
Golf V (1K, 1KP) GTI with DSG with Tiptronic transmission

KW V1 COILOVERS MSRP $1325 SALE PRICE $1125
KW V2 COILOVERS MSRP $1650 SALE PRICE $1375
KW V3 COILOVERS MSRP $1925 SALE PRICE $1625

HnR SWAY BARS
H&R 26mm Front Sway Bar for VW GTI #70750-26 MSRP$260 SALE PRICE $225
H&R 28mm Front Sway Bar for VW GTI #70750-28 MSRP$270 SALE PRICE $236
H&R 22mm Rear Sway Bar for VW GTI #71750-22 MSRP$230 SALE PRICE $199
H&R 24mm Rear Sway Bar for VW GTI #71750-22 MSRP$260 SALE PRICE $225

GIVE US A CALL OR PM US

RYAN@DTMAUTOHAUS.COM
626-442-0318

revaudi

Oval Newbie
The mm refers to the diameter of the bar. Bigger bar, reduced roll and increased stiffness.

revaudi

Oval Newbie
DTMRyan said:
HnR SPORT/RACE SPRINGS INSTALLED: $339 >>> ENDS 8/15/06
This is a smokin' deal on springs and installation.:thumbsup:

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
and is there a point where where you can get too stiff? Does is just depend on how often you want to replace your teeth fillings, or will you sacrifice handling eventually?

revaudi

Oval Newbie
Personally, I would go with the larger bar, cost is minimal when you factor in installation, especially with the front. You aren't sacrificing handling by going with a larger bar. I would also do the rear first since that is where the GTI is deficient (for lack of a better term).

Getting too stiff is a personal preference and involves other factors (such as suspension, tie bars, tires). The decreased body roll is what you will notice.

DTM Autohaus

Ready to race!
revaudi said:
Personally, I would go with the larger bar, cost is minimal when you factor in installation, especially with the front. You aren't sacrificing handling by going with a larger bar. I would also do the rear first since that is where the GTI is deficient (for lack of a better term).

Getting too stiff is a personal preference and involves other factors (such as suspension, tie bars, tires). The decreased body roll is what you will notice.

true.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
I love the way Tristan and Ryan agree with each other... I hope you guys would other wise your company would have issues... :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.