GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

KIRKLAND GTG 12/22/12

kicku9

MKV OLDMAN
Car(s)
09 white MKV
Joel of CNC Autosports is willing to open his shop for what he hopes will turn into a monthly get together for enthusiasts of all cars. There is room for about 20 cars inside the shop and overflow parking outside for about 30-40 cars.

There might be food and if this turns out well there could be possible photographers showing up in the future
So on Saturday from noon to 4PM, head over to CNC Autosports in Kirkland. If you have a car you're proud of and want to meet some awesome people and have a great time, this is the event for you!

Joel runs an awesome business and is a fellow VW guy so it would be great if a lot of people turned up. Tell all of your friends even if they don't have a VAG car.

Saturday, December 22
12-4PM

517 6th St South
Kirkland, WA 98033
http://www.cncautosports.com/

If someone has good photoshop skills and wants to make a fancy flyer for this event, please feel free.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
How does he compare to Cantrell?

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
man I need to start trying to looking for a trustworthy babysitter... been too long since I've been out of the house for anything other than groceries and getting the kids at school.... I keep missing all the events that I used to enjoy so much