GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ketchupfreak vs 07ish Mustang GT Convert

ketchupfreak

Go Kart Champion
So heading back from my gf's house in Pomona, I spotted a new looking GT convertible with factory body kit. We started driving spiritedly but not really racing for a good 10 miles till we hit a great straight stretch on the 210. He was in the carpool lane, topdown, with a passenger and I was alone. I gave him 3 honks but didn't let the boost gauge hit 21PSI just yet. I wasn't sure if he was going to go. After a split second, I see his front end raise up and I hear the big v8 roar. We were going about 65mph at this point. He got the jump of course so he was 1 length ahead. As we approached 85-90 mph, I had already reeled him in and gained a car length, maybe 1.5 car lengths. We stayed this way till 145MPH on the "trusty" speedo. I decided that I had made my point so I hit the breaks. I gave him a wave and my exit was coming up so I switched lanes all the way to the right.

Honestly I was surprised that I beat a GT but he did have an extra passenger and his top down. Coulda been an auto also? Im not sure.

FSI 4-cyl Turbo 2.0>American V8 4.6

ASCI_Blue

Ballin'
Technology is in fact a replacement for displacement. I'd ask how the American Muscle tasted but lets face it, only thing we 'mericans are these days is fat. :lol:

Cloudlink04

Go Kart Champion
I gotta get me stg 2

yahookendogg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08' GTI United Gray
damn i hate mustangs, there ugly and sound like crap. most mustangs i came across were dicks. nice run.

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
Nice run.

07Noside

Banned
Yea stg2 2.0tfsi > Mustang GT. My buddy has a new 07 GT hard top with headers and full exhaust I take him everytime roll and dig. Of course he pulls off the line for about 60ft but once I hook the ground I do nothing but gain.