GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

-=Ketchupfreak’s Parting Out, Saying Goodbye Thread=-

ketchupfreak

Go Kart Champion
Im selling the GTI because I just purchased an Infiniti G35 sedan.

8-4 All parts have officially been sold!! Thanks you guys for a quick and painless(almost) parting out thread. Golfmkv has been great and I'll always come back to peek around!
7-28 Turboback and H&R RSB are both pending sale! Thanks for the interest!
7-27 Sold the car today. I'll miss her but its time to move on. Still have the H&R RSB, and the ATP Eurojet combo! Shoot me an offer.
7-25 H&R RSB, Turboback exhaust, and Mobile 1 oil left. Firm on pricing for RSB, flexible on pricing on Turboback!

7-23 H&R 24mm Rear Swaybar up for sale again! Buyer backed out.
7-22 Exhaust, APR software, and oil for sale still. Make any offers.
7-21 BDub, Did you send out the stock vent like you said? Mine was sent out today in the morning. Please send me the tracking number.
Some pics of whats left. Leave me some offers!

7-18 Alright, that was a long day. Items that are off of my car and ready to ship or get picked up are:
-Injen Intake
-Dash Cubby
-Eyebrows,
-Blue Tinted mirrors (still waiting on your paypal payment)
-Awe Boost Guage
-Open Fog light grills
*I am also adding a few things (Mobil 1 oil)
Local guys, please contact me asap to arrange a meet time!
I still have the APR software and downpipe+catback available! Shoot me an offer, I need these gone!

7-17 Local Guys, did you want to paypal me or cash in person? Please let me know asap. And guys that I have to ship things out to, Bdub, The_Brain, DasWaX, bb8892, Please PM me asap with the item you are purchasing so I can get you a shipping quote. Dont worry, it wont be anything outrageous. Thanks guys!

Remember, I will not have parts coming off the car until Friday. I will not accept any money until I have the parts off the car. I will be checking this thread while I am out of town but wont be able to post any pictures till I get back. Thanks for understanding.

-Almost all parts are still on my car till. I will be out of state from Monday July 14-Friday July 18. Parts will start coming off then. I wont have pics of stuff until I get back. There might be pics of my car floating around with pics already though.
-Please post in this thread only.
-Post in this thread for dibs, not PM
-Prices are obo
-First come first serve but locals (pick up) have major priority
-Prices do not include shipping
-Don’t lowball please.
-Locals to the 626 area that want to meet in Pasadena can check out all the parts in person
-Paypal or cash money only

-5 Quarts of Mobile 1 0W-40 and 1 FRAM CH991 oil filter(it came with the oil)
Local pickup only,
$25

-Injen Intake Black polished
$150
SOLD to rocklah-local

-ATP 3” downpipe mated to EuroJet 3” Catback
Will not ship. Want to sell together. The rear section was extended by 2 inches or so to clear the Votex rear
$800

-OEM painted CW Votex kit.
Will not ship. Kit is in great condition. If you have a CW, you will not have to re-spray at all. Buyer must provide stock lowers as well in great condition. We can just swap the front and rear bumpers if that’s easier. Buyer must help swap kits but if you want to pay a shop, I’ll think about splitting the cost of labor.
$1000 plus stock lower’s
SOLD to rocklah-local

-Split Blue tinted mirrors.
I literally just received these in the mail from another forum member and I never installed these. I paid $85 for these and I’m not looking to lose any money on them
SOLD to 06GTIdriver-Tracking number-0305 1720 0000 6696 9569

-Dash Cubby Tray
$50SOLD to Maxmonster-local

-AWE Boost Gauge
No discoloration. The whole gauge lights up. No issues whatsoever
$120 plus the stock vent fin assembly
Sold to Bdub-Queens-Tracking-0305 1720 0000 6696 9576

-Color matched Sidemarkers
Honestly, these have a lot of tiny rock chips in the paint. I am not running bulbs in them so you can’t really tell.
$15 plus stocks

-Open Fog’s
Has the rear part also.
$45
SOLD to Genome

-ASA AR1 18” wheels black with polished lip wrapped with Falken ZE912’s. Tires have been used for about 5k.
Comes with all hardware and hubcentric rings. 2 rims have minor curb rash.(repairable if you really want)
Will not ship
Offset: 45mm Backspacing: 6.29" Bolt Pattern: 5-112
Rec. Tire Size: 225/40-18
Weight: 23.0lbs.
$800 (If I get $800, I will throw in the brand new Falken tire seen below)
SOLD to ungerdikran(Shaun)-local

-1 Falken ZE912
Brand new never mounted
$100
SOLD to ungerdikran(Shaun)-local

-APR 91 Stage 2 software
Transferable to a new ECU
$500, I will use $150 of that to pay for the transfer fee
Both cars need to be at the dealer at the same time to do the transfer. So this has to be local to Torrance, CA where Eurocode is located. Come on guys! I paid about $650 with tax for this. Its your time to save $150!!

-H&R 24mm Rear Swaybar.
Literally only on the car for 2k miles.
$200
Back up for sale!!

-H&R Sport Springs revised model
$150
(Sold to Bruce)-local

-Pioneer Avic-D3 with Ipod Cable all connectors and adapters, and American International Dash Kit
Basically, everything you need to swap out your stock radio to this unit.
$600
SOLD

-SWI-CAN + SWI-PS modules
Used to retain your steering wheel controls when adding an aftermarket head unit. Will work great with the D3 but will also work for many many other models.
$60
SOLD

-Plastidip’d front grill with plasti front emblem and plasti GTI emblem, white painted stripe
$0 Swap with stock parts, local only.
SOLD

-Nokya yellow bulbs for the highbeams/flash to pass
$15
SOLD to bb8892-SFV

-CW Eyebrows
$30
Back up for sale!!

So that’s it for now!
Feel free to throw out offers but please try not to waste my time with lowballs
No pm’s please. Post all questions and offers in this thread

There might be some more stuff that I will add as I remember.

Last edited:

joshuamaze

Ready to race!
Car(s)
gti 08 / rabbit 08
i want to DP and intake im local might want the APR software too but eather going gaic or apr so i want to meet up take a look at it

Call me 760 220 7016
if you want to ill meet up today

Last edited:

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
is the cubby tray the one on the top of the dash or the one under the headlight switch? dibs if its the latter..... paypal ready.

ketchupfreak

Go Kart Champion
i want to DP and intake im local might want the APR software too but eather going gaic or apr so i want to meet up take a look at it

Call me 760 220 7016
if you want to ill meet up today

Did you want the DP and the Catback? I want to sell them as a piece because they fit perfectly together this way. If you just get the dp and get a diff catback, you might have to have some welding involved at a shop.

joshuamaze

Ready to race!
Car(s)
gti 08 / rabbit 08
Did you want the DP and the Catback? I want to sell them as a piece because they fit perfectly together this way. If you just get the dp and get a diff catback, you might have to have some welding involved at a shop.

well im not sure i would love to see it. im acutely interested in a lot of the stuff you have. just not all at the same time. give me a call i would like to make you an offer on a bunch of stuff

ketchupfreak

Go Kart Champion
well im not sure i would love to see it. im acutely interested in a lot of the stuff you have. just not all at the same time. give me a call i would like to make you an offer on a bunch of stuff

Do you have AIM? As for the timeline to get sell all my parts, I want to be GTI parts free ASAP so I can get some VSXX for my next car!

ketchupfreak116