GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Kerscher Front Splitter/Spoiler

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
I've been looking for a front spoiler/splitter for a while now and today I saw EXACTLY what I was looking for: The Kerscher Front Splitter/Spoiler. So, I ordered!

I like how it steps up in the middle and hugs the lines. I can't wait to get it!

Attachments

• dynpic.jpg
    dynpic.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 14,764
  • dynpic1.jpg
    dynpic1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 8,791
  • dynpic2.jpg
    dynpic2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 12,475

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
Sorry! I forgot the link:
http://www.bk-motorsport.com/index....d=4882&virtuemart_category_id=885&Itemid=9999

For me, it was $65 shipping. I live across the country from them, so I'm not sure if it'll be cheaper for anyone living closer or not.

I couldn't find too many places that had them in stock. BK Motorsports did and it was actually shipped out the same day. I imagine it'll take a week or so to get across the country.

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
I should be picking up mine today.

I was told I'm the 1st to have it for the R in the US.

I was told by BK that hey are the sole US distributor of Kerscher.

NICE! I literally just found this and ordered it immediately. I didn't want anything hanging down too far or something that was too big. I just wanted something more subtle.

I only found one other website that had it listed and they were located in Germany and the initial price without shipping was $40 more.

Please let us know what you think of it when you get it. BK was very responsive and shipped mine out the same day I ordered it.

bought galvanized steel lath for a bumper grill mod so it would reduce chances of a rock hitting my condenser causing a leak.

cut my hand cutting that lath. plastidipped it black to give it a factory look

removed the bumper detaching the headlight washers hose which will spew the entire reservoir of wiper fluid all over the freakin place.

drilled holes in my Kerscher cf splitter which 4 marked holes are actually wrong by them because i would have drilled into the painted painted exposed part of the bumper. drilled 2 more holes to compensate.bolted the splitter down using supplied bolts, nuts and washers. zip tied the steel lath to cover my grill.

got too dark to mount it all back. i will complete it tomorrow morning.