GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

K04 GTI vs. S2000 w/ vid

iwannagofast

Not a Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GTI
Since I was visiting family Easter weekend, my cousin and I got a chance to take the cars out. He kept it on the low boost settings for me, needless to say, he still killed me.

Video from 40ish to it doesn't matter:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWS-9TP6-fc

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
Specs on the Honda? Once it got rolling it looked brutally fast.

fastgti69

M3 Eater
fuckkk man, s2k with boost is the only honda's i'd drive. That thing its beautiful and hauls ASSSSSS.

KingEgi

Design....Innovate
Car(s)
2006 GTI Mkv
From golfmk6. :thumbsup:

Based on the specs of that s2000, you shouldn't have been racing him, his snail trim alone tells the story of how that race would go. 58/57 JB turbo > K04

Captain Slow

Banned
Based on the specs of that s2000, you shouldn't have been racing him, his snail trim alone tells the story of how that race would go. 58/57 JB turbo > K04

it's not like they had money on it. was just a for fun race. hell, i've gone up against an M5, charger SRT-8, corvettes and others i knew would beat me just to see what would happen lol.

iwannagofast

Not a Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GTI

wtf are you talking about? It's my cousin that lives 4 miles from my house. It's not about me thinking that I would beat him, we all knew he would kill me, it's about having some fun with our cars. Also, my cousins friend was supposed to bring out his 500whp Terminator and I was going to record them racing, but he brought out his WRX instead (see the other video I posted).

KingEgi

Design....Innovate
Car(s)
2006 GTI Mkv
wtf are you talking about? It's my cousin that lives 4 miles from my house. It's not about me thinking that I would beat him, we all knew he would kill me, it's about having some fun with our cars. Also, my cousins friend was supposed to bring out his 500whp Terminator and I was going to record them racing, but he brought out his WRX instead (see the other video I posted).

I was being sarcastic...seriously Lol

rabbit6409

GTI rollinn
Car(s)
07 Cw GTi
hes mean lol

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
S2k , always had a soft spot for those and it'd have to have a hard top.

iwannagofast

Not a Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GTI
Awesome races. How much power do you think your GTI is putting out?

I have the APR K04 kit and they rate the kit at 366 crank HP, but I think i'm a little lower than that, if I had to guess, I would be about 310ish whp on the same dynapack that he dynoed 425 on.