GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

K&N looking for some help

onthevirg

Oval Champion
Just got a call from them today, they are looking for someone to help them finish fab on their intake. Asking me to help, but since I already let them have my car for a week, my G/F is not real...ummm, supportive of me giving it to them for another 3 days (and yes, I'm a big pussy ok...lol). They set you up with a rental and might be able to get an intake from them (ask them what they're gonna do for you swag-wise). If anyone's interested, let me know, I'll PM ya the info.

redmarkv

TR MkV
hey i wouldnt mind gettin a free intake for them usin my car...hook it up man. thanks

-Daniel-

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
And I thought I was a push over. Just get it done and have her drive you around... then take her out for a nice evening for 2!

redmarkv

TR MkV
onthevirg said:
Just got a call from them today, they are looking for someone to help them finish fab on their intake. Asking me to help, but since I already let them have my car for a week, my G/F is not real...ummm, supportive of me giving it to them for another 3 days (and yes, I'm a big pussy ok...lol). They set you up with a rental and might be able to get an intake from them (ask them what they're gonna do for you swag-wise). If anyone's interested, let me know, I'll PM ya the info.

just out of curiousity what did they do to your car for those 7 days they had it? did they add mileage...anything in particular you can tell us? and what did you get out of the deal. I noticed they are offering only a free filter once production starts. Did you get any kind of other compensation? thanks man

onthevirg

Oval Champion
redmarkv said:
just out of curiousity what did they do to your car for those 7 days they had it? did they add mileage...anything in particular you can tell us? and what did you get out of the deal. I noticed they are offering only a free filter once production starts. Did you get any kind of other compensation? thanks man

PM Sent