GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just received LED taillights

cmcm

Drag Racing Champion
Just want everyone to share, bought this onlined and will install them this weekend, I'll post the pictures with the lights on after installed.

Attachments

• P1010059.jpg
    P1010059.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 1,527
B

BLKSUNSHINE

nice, where did you get them, and how much? I've been looking into some new tails, but worried about the fitment if they are not OEM, like alot of dubbers are saying?

B

BLKSUNSHINE

One last question, on the housing... is it plastic? or is there a rubber flap on the top pc? And by the way nice tails :)

sonomamkvdsg

7 time F1 Champ
Car(s)
2006 MKV DSG TR
I like them. You have had a couple of hours are they installed? :biggrin:

cmcm

Drag Racing Champion
I'll install them this weekend and post more pictures.
look at the pictures, there's a rubber piece abour 2"x1.75", may be thats the 1 u talked about -(rubber flap?)

Attachments

• P1010061.jpg
    P1010061.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 1,524

sonomamkvdsg

7 time F1 Champ
Car(s)
2006 MKV DSG TR
just giving you crap. I hope they fit. of course there is a money back policy.

b3rollind3ville

Ready to race!
get those suckers put on and post up some pics tell us how it fits

moveingfaster

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 R32
I also have them on my car. I do like them. The only problem is when you put on your turn signal the LED's blink not the yellow bulb. I know that there must be a way to make it blink the correct way I have just not been able to find it yet. Our car is set up with 3 wires this is for 4 wires. The yellow wire is the trigger wire for the turn signal I know you must be able to rewire it to make the yellow bulb work right.

B

BLKSUNSHINE

Hi Moveingfaster, I'm in the market for these tails, where did you get them? how easy of an install? and did they fit like OEM style lights? did you have to VAGCOM anything, or just plug and play?

cmcm

Drag Racing Champion
moveingfaster
Thx for the tips, I'll try to rewire it the rightway before everything installed, was it pretty easy to install like plug and play?????

bigg

tastylicious golf owner
If i was you and i just got them for my car id put them on as soon as i opened the box, but i guess all people are diffrent.

HURRY UP AND PUT THEM ON!

R!ck G..

VwHare07
Car(s)
VW Rabbit 2007
If i was you and i just got them for my car id put them on as soon as i opened the box, but i guess all people are diffrent.

HURRY UP AND PUT THEM ON!

:laughabove:

mos def!!! Those would have been on instantly no matter what...I freak out when i get new parts.. who's with me???