2008 TR GTI
Uno

Added a second one for the heck of it lol

Last edited:

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
i like just not the wink mirror, never been a fan of them tho. remind me to much of a golf buggy.iono.
n how so many stone chips..eeeack. n im sure you know but next time you get the front painted get venture shield put on top if thats what your roads do the the car.

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
i like just not the wink mirror, never been a fan of them tho. remind me to much of a golf buggy.iono.
n how so many stone chips..eeeack. n im sure you know but next time you get the front painted get venture shield put on top if thats what your roads do the the car.

Yea everyone says that to me, but honestly I drive my car, it doesn't park very often, so the chips give it character. And those clear shields are not the same as a nicely waxed paint job. I don't care what they say. The wink mirror is pure functionality, I like to see everything around me.

My motto: Function over Form!

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
I like it. Is the black shield for winter?

Actually I usually only use the red one for shows, the black stays on most of the time. Plus my honeycomb fog grill is already drilled for the toe hook license plate mount, I didn't want to drill into another set for that to stay legal.

Car(s)
2008 GTI
What is that in your front window?