GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just in: Paul Walker possibly dead

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Wonder what they're going to do with the FF series. I really do want them to continue filming them but at the same time I really really don't. Just wont be the same with some one else acting as Brian.

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
Wonder what they're going to do with the FF series. I really do want them to continue filming them but at the same time I really really don't. Just wont be the same with some one else acting as Brian.

I honestly hope they have some sort of tribute. He wouldnt want the new one to go to waste. It would make sense with all the money they have that he would be driving a CGT. Unfortunate as it is i hope we still see him on the big screen for this one last time.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
"After the heartwrenching confirmation of Paul Walker’s fatal accident, we’re now getting details about the friend who died driving the car: Roger Rodas, CEO of Always Evolving (a car customization shop in Santa Clarita). The two had previously raced cars together in the Pirelli World Challenge series, and decided to take Roger's rare Porsche Carrera GT from a car show at his building to the Reach Out Worldwide charity event in LA."

Not confirmed who was driving

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
I'm still in shock that this great guy has been taken from this earth. He was too young. Any true car enthusiast will never forget him.

I've seen numerous legitimate reports that say his friend/former racing driver Roger Rodas was indeed the one driving and Paul was the passenger.

I've also already seen many cruises and charity events in honor of Paul. So great to see the car community come together to honor such an amazing guy who was as passionate about cars as we are. Be safe out there everyone.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I didn't wanna believe it. He was my favorite character in fast n furious and one of my favorite actors(in terms of his real life charity work and his acting). His other movies were decent as well.

I'm really sad... Really.. Really sad.
Gonna watch fast n furious tomorrow all day.

Sent via my hairs.

RGGTI41510

Ready to race!
If anything positive could come of this, I hope it'd serve as a reminder to easily influenced jackasses that accidents can even happen to enthusiasts who know their cars though and through.

Nitron

Ready to race!
If anything positive could come of this, I hope it'd serve as a reminder to easily influenced jackasses that accidents can even happen to enthusiasts who know their cars though and through.

Nope...because one born every minute. This is a high profile car accident that won't help car enthusiasts or the industry. This was a pathetic way to go and it screams "amateur".

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
So,does this mean Fast and Furious 8 also hit a tree and burned up as well.

But as for Mr. Paul Walker... It is a sad day for his family and friends, and hopefully they will find peace and tranquility. This is a tragic event for them.

But for the rest of us who didn't know the guy but from one film franchise, and a rather childish one at that, it is just another Hollywood star and their friend who self destructed. Only this time, it wasn't with drugs. It was with an utter disregard for the laws of the road and safety of pedestrians and other motorists.
All I can really say is; sorry for the loss, but one (or two in this case) less idiot on the road.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
i found out around 9pm as i was watching UFC Fight Night. Very sad, i loved that guy.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
i believe they might continue the ff7 prob have sean from tokyo drift involved, but I'm just assuming that

FF7 finished filming last week, according to news reports...

Last edited: