GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just curb rashed my huf this morning :(

twisted by dezign

Interiors win races
Car(s)
08 Stage 2+ GTI
So I was pulling out from a stupidly designed underground parking lot at a hotel and the turn to exit the lot was at an acute angle to the right of the parking exit. I curbed my front left huf because of this :( It's mostly unnoticeable since it's just along the rim of the wheel for only a portion of the wheel but the car is new so I definitely notice it.

Is getting your wheels refinished worth it? And does anybody know any good shops in the Edmonton/Red Deer/Calgary areas?

Msteadman

Go Kart Champion
Guess it depends on how bad the damage is and how much your local shop charges you.
IMO unless the damage is really bad it's not worth it as it's one of those things (like rock chips) which are pretty bound to happen. :iono:

agpatel

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI MkV
I say its up to the person, me personally could not stand it and would refinish it or find someone selling just one rim for cheap and make the rashed one a full size spare

twisted by dezign

Interiors win races
Car(s)
08 Stage 2+ GTI
Rashed rims are the best excuse for aftermarket ones!! lol

Lol yeah but I really love my Hufs, I think they suit the GTI the best :biggrin:

Anybody want to sell me one (1) huf? :thumbsup:

maimkv

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 MKV

twisted by dezign

Interiors win races
Car(s)
08 Stage 2+ GTI
I think I might end up buying one! :)

ASCI_Blue

Ballin'
I think at this point all of my beloved hufs have been curbed. so gotta find somewhere flat to park my car, get some free time, and paint the bitches after repairs.

ASCI_Blue

Ballin'
I have no idea. Hence why I'm doing mine black, likely a two tone leaving the inner rings the dark grey. It's a brushed aluminum wheel, possibly on vortex or maybe someone here will know.