GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just a little (Big) Burnout

Mariach

FIA F1 World Champ..to be
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI DSG
I think his tips are frosted.

Also, d-bag OP, you really did prove your ignorance by video taping your illegal as hell speeding and posting it to the internet.

Oh, and this is comming from someone who isn't bagged, who does track, and actively preaches driver education as a means of accident avoidance. Clearly you need some of that.

ON the other hand, continue being that idiot on the road, you'll die and save more gas for me to track with!!!

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
No problem. I enjoy all of the great comments haha. People who act like they never speed or accelerate quickly or have ever turned their tires over. And that guy in the 240 was likely drunk, stupid, unskilled, had a poorly built car or all/some of the above. My driving was no more dangerous than the oil slicks created by your broken oil pans so chill out. Since when did the Vortex contain more DRIVERS than Golfmkv? I guess since now.

Drunk - Maybe, more than likely not.

Stupid - Don't judge, you're just the idiot that didn't crash.

Unskilled - Skills that are used at high speeds like that should never be implemented on public roads. There's no way of predicting how another driver will act/react when you're doing something stupid near them, no matter how "good" of a driver you think you are.

It's one thing to drive spiritedly. It's a whole other story to drive recklessly.

Most of the members on here understand that being in oncoming traffic to take a blind corner like you're driving on a track is fucking retarded.

I don't care if you're 18, fresh out of high school, or if you're 35 with a wife and kids. You have a lot of growing up to do.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
Wow, this thread is delivering! Not going to lie, 180 with a camera in hand AND passing another car is indeed dangerous to them. It's your own prerogative to put your own life in danger but that is just plain selfish.

The burnout was lame, try harder if you are going to do a burnout.

theghost84

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 GTI UG 6MT
I think his tips are frosted.

Also, d-bag OP, you really did prove your ignorance by video taping your illegal as hell speeding and posting it to the internet.

Oh, and this is comming from someone who isn't bagged, who does track, and actively preaches driver education as a means of accident avoidance. Clearly you need some of that.

ON the other hand, continue being that idiot on the road, you'll die and save more gas for me to track with!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
A douchey biff....isnt biff already as douchy as it gets? :lol:

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
So OP is a slacker...