GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just a little (Big) Burnout

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Its funny how much hatred comes from DRIVING your VW here on a VW forum.

Burn outs are for attention whores and guys with a mushroom between their legs.

tricky713

Ready to race!

Doing burnouts and 180mph on a public road is not driving your vw. If you wanna do shit like that go to a track or you'll end up like the kid who crashed his 240 on the way to a car meet this weekend. dead, and possibly kill someone else while your at it.

karl87

Ready to race!
Doing burnouts and 180mph on a public road is not driving your vw. If you wanna do shit like that go to a track or you'll end up like the kid who crashed his 240 on the way to a car meet this weekend. dead, and possibly kill someone else while your at it.

Any track that I could hit 180mph or anywhere close to it on would be just as dangerous if not more so than hwy 318 which is 40 miles of straight flat open desert, which actually is a track part of the year now that I think of it, see Silver State Challenge. And pretty sure i'm not dying anytime soon doing a burnout in my fwd car haha. tool.

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
So can my 91 ram with a built 440 but so what elitist.

Burning out is stupid period. Roasting your tires for absolutely no reason is not cool.

And you don't know the definition of the word elitist.

You too can be this cool, just drive your cars instead of being ***s with bags.

Any way you look at it, driving slow over bumps and through turns is less hazardous than doing long pointless burnouts.

It's funny that you started it by calling VW enthusiasts "***s with bags"

Any track that I could hit 180mph or anywhere close to it on would be just as dangerous if not more so than hwy 318 which is 40 miles of straight flat open desert, which actually is a track part of the year now that I think of it, see Silver State Challenge. And pretty sure i'm not dying anytime soon doing a burnout in my fwd car haha. tool.

Yeah, but you would only be endangering yourself, rather than yourself AND the rest of the drivers on the road. You'd also be on an enclosed track, and maybe wearing a helmet.

Just because HWY 318 is used as a track part of the year, doesn't mean you can go 180mph safely when it's being used as a public road.

You won't die doing burnouts, but it's sure as hell possible going 180mph under any conditions.