GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just a little (Big) Burnout

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
You are not going to take lives then you are burning rubber, unless you smoke them to death.
And i would say that where are a LOT more things that are legal and are more dangerous.

Apparently someone hasn't seen the countless videos of burnouts gone wrong (old school jumping the grass hill "barely missing supra" one is the best).

The regaining of traction can be unpredictable... may want to reconsider your statement.

Lastly sure there are tons of legal things more dangerous, there are also many illegal things that are less dangerous. WTH is your point?

FightinScot

Save the wee tootles
Car(s)
07 MKV GTI
I normally sit back and say "let the asshole kill himself". But I have seen the destruction this can bring. When you witness a multiple car MVA and the first thing you see is what you think is a childs doll, but turns out to be a decapitated 4 year old, you will change your attitude. All because some Fast and Furious wanna be thought he was being cool and wanted to fly down the highway at 150+.

I took my old M3 after tuning to 160. I did it one time. I was younger and stupid and never did it again. My GTI has yet to see 100 and I have had it nearly a year. Last time I thought it was cool to do a burnout I was 16 and just started driving.

You are not cool, you are showing you are NOT a good driver by driving like that on public roads. Ragging on someone who is bagged and can't perform like you think the car should, just proves more ignorance. I would rather see someone going slow not to wreck their under carriage, than driving like a prick. You have to be in your teens, no one who has experience anything in adult life can be this stupid.

If this forum is not bro or Tokyo Drift enough for you, then fuck off to another forum.

RICK_DIZZLE

Banned
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
Im a bit surprised to see all whese people who are against burning rubber and driving fast (Okay maybe 180 Mph while filming isnt the smartest thing to do).
Isnt driving so low what you fenders get ruining just as stupid as burning rubber?

THIS...

and why was the fire and brimstone not falling from the sky when a MKV driver decided to 3 wheel? Oh I remember, I was hating when I told him he was an ass-hat. This driver doing his 3 wheel stunt is just as ghey as Mr. burn out.

SlowNLow

MOAR LOW
THIS...

and why was the fire and brimstone not falling from the sky when a MKV driver decided to 3 wheel? Oh I remember, I was hating when I told him he was an ass-hat. This driver doing his 3 wheel stunt is just as ghey as Mr. burn out.

The picture i took of my friend 3-wheeling is not as dangerous as going 180 on a highway.