GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JT64's Car Journey

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I would wait 3-6 months before buying a 2015 charger. They are not discounting anything...

JT641

Banned
I would wait 3-6 months before buying a 2015 charger. They are not discounting anything...

I just want to find one so I can test drive it first. While it looks nice & sounds somewhat promising I'm not going to wait 3-6 months just to find out if I like it enough to buy it. Plus it doesn't have the Badge Status of an Audi, BMW, or Mercedes Benz ;)

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Sure you don't want a Charger Hellcat? IMO I'd never buy a car from any of the american companies who took bailout money from the government. It is a nice looking car though.

I'd still take an S4 over that Charger. Stage 2+ S4 would be plenty fast enough and oh so much more refined. Oh and AWD so you can put that power down somewhere.

JT641

Banned
Sure you don't want a Charger Hellcat? IMO I'd never buy a car from any of the american companies who took bailout money from the government. It is a nice looking car though.

I'd still take an S4 over that Charger. Stage 2+ S4 would be plenty fast enough and oh so much more refined. Oh and AWD so you can put that power down somewhere.

:confused:???? Are you talking about me?? If so then you need to re-read my post above!!!

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
:confused:???? Are you talking about me?? If so then you need to re-read my post above!!!

Yeah I was just being sarcastic about the Hellcat since its like twice the price. Lol.

JT641

Banned
C63 all the way. Performance wise it's comparable to an m car while the s4 is not. Something about those v8s in the c63

That's what I'm leaning towards Just wish we had gotten more of the Edition 507 version here I searched the whole USA and only found 1 for sale

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...rd=0&searchRadius=0&listingId=427398239&Log=0

More on this Unicorn

There is however a wild card also with a V8 but only came as a Coupe so we'll how to wait and see how things play out ;)

JT641

Banned
After spending some time looking at the going prices for some other cars, I ended up Completely Shaking Things Up in terms of the cars I'm considering buying. Now If I can just whittle it down to one :iono:

Last edited:

JT641

Banned
Here's the list of current contenders including some wild cards. Decided I'm not eliminating any until I've sold my GTI

Car List

1 Audi S4 2013 & Up
2 Audi S6 2013 & Up
3 Audi RS5 2014 to 2015
4 BMW 135i 2011 to 2014
5 BMW E90 M3 Sedan 2010 to 2014
6 BMW F10 M5 2013 & Up
7 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG 2011 to 2014

Wild Cards?

Dodge Charger SRT-392 2014 & Up
Dodge Challenger SRT-392 2014 & Up

Last edited: