GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jetta GLI made in mexico....forget it!

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Jose, just ignore him, he'll just keep on talking anyway.

Yeah that's what's best before I get another one of those warnings about insulting someone again lol homeboy is a troll anyway...

Murf

Why so serious?
Car(s)
2009 GTI
First of all...OP you're a dumbass. Secondly, Jose, you're equally retarded. You're not low, your wheels (and their color scheme look like shit), and you're arguing with some jackass via the internet acting like anyone actually thinks you're right.

Anyone who says the newer people these days coming into the VW game are ruining the scene are dead on, granted I've only been around for ~3-3.5 years now, because all you do is dance around showing off your microscopic little epeens. You posting pics of your car here did nothing to help you prove any point other than the fact that you're an immature kid thinking his car is a racecar!!! and that it's the best thing on the road.

Posts like this are the exact reason why I barely come around here anymore...it's just sad.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
First of all...OP you're a dumbass. Secondly, Jose, you're equally retarded. You're not low, your wheels (and their color scheme look like shit), and you're arguing with some jackass via the internet acting like anyone actually thinks you're right.

Anyone who says the newer people these days coming into the VW game are ruining the scene are dead on, granted I've only been around for ~3-3.5 years now, because all you do is dance around showing off your microscopic little epeens. You posting pics of your car here did nothing to help you prove any point other than the fact that you're an immature kid thinking his car is a racecar!!! and that it's the best thing on the road.

Posts like this are the exact reason why I barely come around here anymore...it's just sad.

tonytone71

"time attack" don't lie... you do not have Raderwerks wheels cuz the only one piece time attack wheels they have are these and these are deff not your wheels.

Attachments

• 440860b0-695b-df82.jpg
    440860b0-695b-df82.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 192
  • rw_wheel_mten80br.png
    rw_wheel_mten80br.png
    234.6 KB · Views: 206

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI

Then come on here to be positive and not call people retards or jackasses, you fuckin asshole. I don't give a damn what u think or anyone thinks of my car, its wheels or mods. It's my fuckin car and I do what I want with it. I'm not a kid nor immature. U say u been here for 3.5 years I'm kinda new to the site but not to vw's. Speak when spoken to man and leave the shit talk at the door or do what u say been doing and not come around as often and be sad....Merry Christmas to your sad ass

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
"time attack" don't lie... you do not have Raderwerks wheels cuz the only one piece time attack wheels they have are these and these are deff not your wheels.

Ima have the wheels off early in the year for painting and also to get new ones. I can take some better non cell phone pics and email them if u like. Or u can come by in person and see what they are since I just realized ur local, ax boy.

tonytone71

I think "time attack" is going to cry in the car lol, bahahaha. Ok "time attack" don't start throwing stuff and start pouting bahahaha. " its my car and ill do what i want with it guys!" bahahahaha

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
I think "time attack" is going to cry in the car lol, bahahaha. Ok "time attack" don't start throwing stuff and start pouting bahahaha. " its my car and ill do what i want with it guys!" bahahahaha

RICK_DIZZLE

Banned
Car(s)
07 UG GTI

Why are you here again? GTFO with your opinions and flawed argument. I have been part of this forum how long? Hmmmm, less than a year. POINT? I didn't come in here being a asshole at first. I did not get flamed or made fun of. The argument was winding down when here you come being a complete prick about shit. People like you is the reason I drink myself into the 7th layer of hell at least once a week.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Hey man id love to stay and clown ur spiritual horse back ridin ass some more but it is Xmas and I got gifts to open, Chief.