GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JEEP SRT8 > GTI ?

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Do it

If I could afford one insurance, and gas wise I would in a heart beat.
1. Elite Status
2. Crazy Fast and can be made even faster
3. Look at dem fat tires
4. Engine Sounds Great
5. Practical as it can haul almost anything.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
Jeep SRT8 is fun as hell. My buddy used ot have one and I had the Grand Cherokee with the 5.7L HEMI V8 that was fun and powerful but nothing compared to the SRT8. Interior is nice and roomy.. but the gas mileage is killer. Long trips would eat your wallet. I still love them though, all that power and AWD can't be beat.. and it's a JEEP!

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
Car(s)
89, 97 Jetta, 07 GTI

your suv is invalid, how many dogs does this equal

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I didn't even think about looking at the BMW x5's, forgot about those. I don't like how the dash and center console is styled/arranged. But I do like the seats and exterior.

I think SRT8 > X5 still... thanks for the idea though!

My fiance really likes the Infiniti FX35, but I HATE the interior on it.

There are a couple ppl around here with the Jeep SRT8 and they sound freaking amazing in person. Video reviews on youtube don't do it justice.

I think he said X5 M, lol.

your suv is invalid, how many dogs does this equal

lol^. this is true tho, there isn't much space in them, at least from what I've seen in the old one, which I dont even think you could get a hitch installed on? I think the new one probably allows it tho, becos the center exhaust is gone, iirc.

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
I think he said X5 M, lol.

lol^. this is true tho, there isn't much space in them, at least from what I've seen in the old one, which I dont even think you could get a hitch installed on? I think the new one probably allows it tho, becos the center exhaust is gone, iirc.

The new one has plenty of space and the interior is awesome. The new SRT-8 can tow quite a bit now with the new 8spd.

Muellebs

Ready to race!
I have a Shepard mix and a jack Russell/ dachshund mix. They fit fine in the hatch with the shelf out. Still have full use of back seats.

mcgti6

Ready to race!
haha yeah I know I know, it does sound ridiculous that I want the srt for my dog but I want it for fun also.

I have an english bulldog, the one in my pic.

and, yeah I saw he meant the x5-m. the M does make a difference haha

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
$60k SUV vs $30k hatchback. Am I the only one who finds this really odd?

I mean the SRT-8 is awesome but so are a lot of other cars double the price of GTI.

mcgti6

Ready to race!
rockchops,

yeah there are other CARS for 60k that i'd want if I wanted a car, but I wanted an SUV with a sporty style, nice interior without the "oldman" kinda feel to it. seems like all the luxury suv's are meant for old ppl ha.

im only 25 btw.