GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is this the biggest load of bullshit?

staulkor

V-Dubber
Car(s)
VW GTI MkV Fahrenhei
You should also probably buy some blinker fluid and muffler bearings from them too ;)

If there was something to it, every manufacturer would have that in their intake systems.

BDA MKV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 Volkswagen GTI
what the hell is that electric supercharger about?

Glorified leaf blower

I used to have a Chevy Colorado and one of the mods that I did to it was somthing kinda similar to this piece, but much more science was put into it rather than cuting up a Pepsi can.
It was an AIRAID throttle body spacer and it created loads of differences.

dubbin

All in, All out..
Car(s)
09 GTI
"Now, if you're like some people, you won't be able to resist flooring the gas pedal with all the extra power you'll feel, but don't expect gas savings if you do!" :eyebulge: :bellyroll::bellyroll::lol::lol:

Epic...

Red-2009-GTI

Ready to race!
These thing are fantastic! I bought the Air Razor anf my GTI did not use a drop of fuel! (until I started the car).

I suppose they are trying to convince us that a turbulent airflow is somehow better in the inatke tract. While the might be something to this is a manifold with fuel and air in it (And even here I'm skeptical), but the GTI is just air in our manifolds because of Direct Injection. This turbulent air is better theory contradicts the "air straighteners" I have seel that look lke a honeycomb thing placed in the intake duct. Smells like snake oil to me......

xeclipse631x

The old soul
Car(s)
Lawnmower
Yeah I had a feeling. This is in the same boat as those "super performance chips" that you buy for $70, which consist of two radioshack wires connected to an empty plastic box that says "chip" on it.

To anyone who falls for this shit: you must be smarter than the bent-up piece of metal to install it.

xeclipse631x

The old soul
Car(s)
Lawnmower
if you buy that then you might also have to buy the upgraded bearings for the flux capacitor, as the stock bearings may break under hard acceleration