Votes: 31 68.9%
  • No don't waste your money

Votes: 14 31.1%

• Total voters

S'more 07

Just getting started
Car(s)
MKVI Stage 2
Like the title says is stage 2+ worth the money from stage 2 ?
I'm looking at the ARP HPFP to go Stage 2+ but $1000.00 is a lot for What?

ehancock

Ready to race!
Pretty sure there's another company that's going to be releasing a HPFP soon for significantly less than the APR offering. If you go that route it will probably cost you half as much.

molo_Ono

Go Balls Deep
Car(s)
'07 GTI
Yes, but as others have said, only if you plan on staying 2+ for a while. If you have any thoughts on going BT (even K04) I would save the money and upgrade everything (ecu programing, injectors,etc) at the same time.

sd-mod

Ready to race!
It is worth it but not with a brand new apr pump. Buy a rebuilt pump from apr. I got it on sale for $550 and did the swap at my local apr dealer so I did not have any down time. No reason to buy a brand new one...

ehancock

Ready to race!

Renagade

I am the Evil Bastard!!
I love my stage 2+... but then again, I came from stg 1, then added BSH stuff

xXANCHORMONXx

Banned
Car(s)
2003 EVO GSR
I raced my buddies stage 2 legacy when I was stage 2 we would be even or hed have a half a car to a car on me. After I would just keep pulling cars, oh and one day when you have some extra cash throw in some 100octane, so addicting hahah

bill6211789

Ready to race!
yes its worth the money, Look into HPFP Upgrades fuel pump live4something, myself, and vinnyty are running the pump and they have been flawless!

http://hpfpupgrade.com/BrowseProducts/Show/Volkswagen

there is a DIY pump upgrade available for 395$ its not on the site yet tho, contact them if you'd like to go tht route.

sikkony

Civil Engineer
For US$1000, I voted no. If you can find a cheaper HPFP, then I might vote yes. US$1000 is alot. Save it for something else.