GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is Russia safe for Asians?

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Car(s)
08 BMP GTI
Going back and reading it again(in english this time) made it more clear. It was a general statement saying that 32% of the infected are women. Here's the article:

http://larussophobe.wordpress.com/2008/05/23/aids-ravages-russian-women/

I'm studying russian, and read it the first time in russian, and misread it a bit I guess lol. :thumbsup:

taking from the article..... "Since women are biologically more vulnerable to acquiring HIV, it is two to four times more likely that a woman will contract HIV from a man than a man from a woman." so its all good...:thumbsup:

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
I think you're being the fucking child asking if it's safe to go to a country because you see a video depicting a group of people doing something. We have the KKK in American everyone GTFO it's not safe here!!!

Seriously. There is hate everywhere? As long as you don't go parading around like some sort of ass fuck, you'll be fine. But, if you draw attention to yourself, you are asking for trouble. And that goes anywhere in the world, not just Russia.

If you're scared, go live under a rock.

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
honestly op, if you're that afraid of going to russia but really want to go. why not spend a bit extra to get a english guide to come with you? and since you're chinese, you should know china is way more dangerous.

vw761

Ready to race!
China is scary,? I've been to 4 Big China Cities only thing dangerous is crossing the street at rush hour. Well just driving anything on 2 wheels or 4 is an adventure.

vw761

Ready to race!
I would be going to myself, dont know a soul there. Dont know a word of Russian except Nyet. Been to Bangkok, Mexico City by myself, probably wasnt wise to walk around Mexico City late at night but I didnt get mugged or robbed in a taxi thank god.

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
my case in point. believe it or not, china IS dangerous. especially for foreigners although not limited to. being mugged in broad daylight is a common occurance, especially on tight crowded trains.

adamgti

Trust me, I'm an engineer
Car(s)
07 CW GTI 4 dr
Op, you sound like an enormous tool. Don't come to a car forum for travel advice then bitch when people don't take your awesome question seriously.