GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is black on black ok?

Turtle

Drag Racing Champion
I'm thinking about the spec of my MkVI, about to place order. Currently in a MkV Silver and thinking of going black this time. Super keen to stay with the leather as the heated seats have been addictive but concerned the black on black may be too much.

Opinions, esp. those with a Black/Black MkV on whether they were happy or is the thought that you need to pair the lighter coloured leather with the Black.

BTW, think the white looks awesome in the photos but always think white is less impressive in the flesh...could be persuaded on this yet.

Dang....is it available yet.

GTI_SS

illektronik
Car(s)
APR Edition 30 GTI M
Black with Anthracite leather is great. No complaints, just be expected to keep it clean for it to look good. A good waxing goes a long way.

Is the MKVI black, Black Magic Pearl or just black?

Last edited:

decksla

Ready to race!
hahahahahahahahahaha

oh wait, you mean cars?

blacks nice. i like satin. but it aint standard. and hard to keep clean

Jig

Flow Motion
Black on Black always looks good. it never ages. I had a black Mazza with Black interior and looks great. charcoal/anthracite all looks good as well.

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
wait for the GTI :-D

Turtle

Drag Racing Champion
Am going for GTI...they are taking pre-orders now.

(should have clarified thought that was a given, currently in a MkV GTI about to come out of lease).

B on B is winning in my mind!

Deco

Ready to race!
Black on Black looks great..but lotta work keepin it clean. I know from experience, dirt shows much easier on black metallic.

How much is it on road? I will be outta my lease soon.
Currently Reflex silver 3door DSG GTI.
Does the Mark VI come as a 3door?

Turtle

Drag Racing Champion
Black on Black looks great..but lotta work keepin it clean. I know from experience, dirt shows much easier on black metallic.

How much is it on road? I will be outta my lease soon.
Currently Reflex silver 3door DSG GTI.
Does the Mark VI come as a 3door?

No pricing available yet, taking orders subject to price (just basing it on current price list). Everything is vague as at the mo.

The red is lookin okay too but I said I never get another red car. I'm betting I'll say the same in 4 years time if I go black this time :wink:

greyo8gti

I'm a good driver
Car(s)
08 GTi
Black on black is always a good look. But as mentioned before, Its a bitch to keep clean. I was thinking of buying a BMP, but im really glad I went with the UG. Just my 2 cents.

tooraktrash

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Golf GTI
I'm another one with black on black, yes it's tough to keep clean but personally i think it looks great!