GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

iPad 2 Coming March 11

BuckeyeGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
So, for my first post on this forum I won't talk about my MKVI let's talk about the iPad 2, just announced. http://www.engadget.com/2011/03/02/the-ipad-2/
Fans are gonna be excited, and opponents are gonna nag, but hey what do you all think?

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
i barely use my iPad 1 so not excited about the next gen. Good for travel, thats about it.

BuckeyeGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
As a student I use mine daily, always finding new ways to use it too. But I'm always hearing people saying they can't find ways to use it daily, which makes sense. I definitely want to find a way to integrate my iPad 1st Gen into my GTI now though once I take delivery of it.

Bender1

Banned
I don't really care but this line
It features a 1GHz dual-core A5 chip and, finally, cameras, both on the front and rear. The new CPU is said to be up to twice as fast, with graphics performance up to nine times better than on the original iPad, while power requirements have been kept the same
is interesting.

It won't be long until REAL gaming makes it to these devices.

AdvanSuper

Banned

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Wow, some people have nothing better to do with their time...

ataman

Ready to race!
I have been waiting fir the iPad 2, I am getting one for sure!

thekaptn

Ready to race!
Eh, I bought my mom one for Xmas, she loves it. She uses it for email and browsing and what not. Me, I've got a laptop. So I don't really need one. But I do like the specs on the new one. And don't get me wrong, if one was gifted to me I'd be pretty damn happy.

dibblet

Ready to race!
I'm not a hater or a fan. I like the ipod, that's about all apple makes that I really want. If the ipad was just a kindle with a removable ipod inside i'd buy the shit out of it though.

Oh i'd buy it so hard.

sukanas1

Ready to race!
i dont get why everyone hates on apple (like the oatmeal, which ifreakin love). aside from the fact that its purely for hits, there's nothing wrong with wanting one. and because they update it so often, it means you know youre always buying the current and latest version where as if you bought a different branded tablet, theyd still sell something that was released 2 years ago...

besides, who cared about tablets before the ipad came out? (waits for people to try and refute my claims by showing old samsung tablets or something that no tech journalist ever cared about. or if they did, it got like 200 hits on their website.

El TexMex

Ready to race!
From a hardware perspective the iPad is a nice product, personally from an OS perspective I hate being tethered & tied down to something I outright own. Apple is an innovative company that is for sure, but to remain competitive they're gonna have to loosen the reigns a bit. Price wise the iPad2 has the Xoom beat on a dollar per dollar basis. At $899 the Xoom is expensive.