GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Introductions thread (Part 2)

Ammosmoke

Karl living in Seattle, had a jetta for awhile driving a 07 white GTI 2.0t fsi now, first GTI, has several problems, looking forward to finding lots of help on this forum

TikTokOddity

Car(s)
'06 GTI
Hi everyone. New owner of a Used '06 GTI. A few issues already a purchase, but I'm instantly in love with the car and hope to head foward with remedying my issues!

hard_no

Hi new to the forum and volkswagens. I am interested in purchasing a 2008 rabbit and was hoping to get some info on what to look out for as well as pros and cons from you fellas and ladies out there running them. The particular car I'm looking at is a 4dr with 115k miles. Body appears in great shape and when test driven it shifts well.

delSketchy

Newbie here, just got back in the VW game after a 3 year hiatus. I just picked up a MKV GTI. Previous car were a 97 Jetta, 90 Jetta Coupe and a 07 Jetta Wolfsburg.

checkmate1996

Hi all! Bought my first new to me 2008 VW GTI 6 months ago. It had 130,000 miles and well maintained by the previous owner. No Rust. Lowered. Interior looked virtually new. I like working on cars and look forward to contributing...

Nd272

Passed Driver's Ed

I’m a proud owner of a 2008 mkv gti, 145k miles on the clock, well maintained by previous owners, all the paperwork from day 1 on every bit of work done , completely stock, happy motoring guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earll

Hi All. My name is Bob. Live near Chicago. Acquired an 08 Rabbit. Now on to the forums for some research and advice!

MK5Hawaii

Hi everyone, I want to start modifying my GTI. It's a 2009 GTI 2.0 4 door. I would like it to be a sleeper car just for fun and enjoyment. Nothing like drag racing or anything crazy. It is my daily driver. What advice would you give? I'm looking to add sounds in my car and up the HP. I am going to delete my resonator but I would like to know what else to do. For example intake and intercoolers etc. Please let me know. Thank you

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Hi everyone, I want to start modifying my GTI. It's a 2009 GTI 2.0 4 door. I would like it to be a sleeper car just for fun and enjoyment. Nothing like drag racing or anything crazy. It is my daily driver. What advice would you give? I'm looking to add sounds in my car and up the HP. I am going to delete my resonator but I would like to know what else to do. For example intake and intercoolers etc. Please let me know. Thank you

Tune it

ilyk2ski

Hey all, new GTI owner here. Just picked up a 2008 GTI with 128k, DSG, 2 owner clean history, and all the bigger maintenance items completed. I came from a 2014 Passat with the 1.8t which was a nice cruiser but I missed the fun hatchback life. I had a 2014 Focus ST before that. I will say this GTI is a freaking BLAST to drive and feel it’s better in every way over the ST. Live here in the Midwest in Kansas City, MO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk