GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Introductions thread (Part 2)

Pdperformance

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

kgriff

My brother just gave my 14 year old his 2007 GTI because he is tired of trying to get it to run. The car was bought new but developed a missfire two or three years ago its been sitting ever since. So now my son and I will dig into it and try and figure it out. Thanks in advance for help with questions.

Weaver2105

Hey everyone, the name is Eric, I'm 28 and have been driving VWs since I was 16. Currently have a 2008 GTI with 175,000. It's now my third car and commuter and I am thinking about a rebuild/project car. I'm here for info and advice before I jump into a project.

Bodyman

Helllooooo

Just wanted to say hello to you all from sunny Manchester. Lots of problems with my Golf MK 5 and hopefully someone will be able to shed some light :)

Wu_Ip_Man

Hey everyone. New member here from Myrtle Beach, SC. I've got a 09 mkv gti tsi and love it. I look forward to future conversations with the other fellow enthusiasts here.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Wow! A lot of new members, welcome to the forum everyone. Glad you found the site. There is huge amount of info available here, I highly suggest using Google search on this site as the forum search engine is not very good.

At this point most of any questions you could ask has been answered in one way other another. But if you are having a hard time finding an answer don't hesitate to ask.

The number of active members is a little low here so be patient with questions and receiving answers. Most of us that have been here for a while will try to answer as much as we can, we are all here to appreciate the MKV platform.