GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Introductions thread (Part 2)

Gulfer

Administrator
Staff member
Car(s)
Nothing
Welcome to our new members, this is the place to introduce yourselves! (This is part #2, our old thread got too big!)

natep

Car(s)
MK5 GTI
yup

Nate, Maine resident, been driving GTIs since my 21st birthday when i bought an 87....since then ive had an 85, 88, 96, 98, 01 VR6 and recently purchased an 06. i love them, beat them and toss them aside.

primer1983

Car(s)
09 VW GTI
Rob, Pennsylvania, just bought an 09 GTI candy white. Lot of fun but still learning everything as this is my first VW.

charlesandrews

Hey, this is technically my second GTI as someone hit me and totaled my first one within the first week of owning it. I own a 2007 Candy White GTi in Houston, Texas. My first euro car and it's a trip learning the quirks of them.

grandinen

Hey!
My name is Mattias(not Mathias!), live in Swedens capital city called Stockholm.
Since this is a Volkswagen MK5 forum I can tell all of you that I own a Volkswagen Golf MK5 1.6L (2005). I don't have the fastest car but I'm looking for a new one! :)

idriftane30

whats up guys/girls
my names kadeem, im from moreno valley ca
i come from a euro car family
i have an e30 for a my drift car and an passat 1.8t for a daily, my dad has an 06 mz4 and mk5 jetta tdi cup edition for his daily, my mom drives an x5, my sister and her bf have a mk6 jetta tdi and a smart car
so ya just a little bit about me

Loco_Rabbit

Sup All..Juan here from Ridgefield, NJ..I've got bought a 2008 Rabbit RS manual and its my 3rd Volks..I also Have an 2000 New Beetle and just recently sold an 99' Manual 2.0 New Beetle..

Fahrenheit340

The Super Yankee
Car(s)
2007 Fahrenheit
Hello, name is Matt...i just recently purchased a Fahrenheit. #340 to be exact (hence the screen name). I know absolutely nothing about this platform. I have had many different types of highly modified cars but this will be my very first VW, let alone GTI. Im going to start studying the car, what mods are good for it, and what order to do them in. Ill be looking for a mentor....and also some gently used aftermarket parts to start me off. The car is currently stock except for some bull**** looking CAI that it came with...and minus an engine cover for some reason. I can only assume it has to do with said intake bc it sits so close to where the cover would be. I start modding in about 3 weeks. Hit me up if you have ideas or parts. Thanks. If you are on the other VW forums you will notice this intro is exactly the same on there as well. Why fix what isnt broken...

dumbitdown

Hello,
my name is Carlos, this is my first European car after only owning Japanese cars. My last car being a Mazda RX7. Completely in love with the GTI. Perfect DD.

And here's a picture of my exquisite picture taking skills.

mkV_DUBstep

Kyle.
Reflex Silver 07 4D GTI
Currently live in Columbia, SC but went to school in Greensboro, NC and from the ATL, GA area so I'm always somewhere in those areas, especially on the weekend.