GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Integrated Engineering ecu tuning

monkey_luck

Passed Driver's Ed
I just read on facebook that Integrated Engineering will be releasing their software for the MK7 very soon. How does their product compare with other vendors on other platforms?

I am set it and forget it kinda a guy and not looking to squeeze out every last hp.

Jeremy

Tjbell

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2021 GTI SE DSG
Never used their software, but they build race engines and have top notch products so I can imagine it will be very competitive with the other vendors

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
For me, I'd lean more towards a trusted and proven ECU tuner...but that's just me.

Iluvboost

Ive been running their stage 1 on my mk7 R, and its been running amazing, and the power is linear to redline. Ive been in an apr tuned car, and this just feels so much better with how it builds power and keeps everything feeling oem plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
IE does some great stuff for Audi and older VW generations. Not sure why they waited this long to get in the game

TheSunPope

At the time of the tune I only had an intake, otherwise stock. I don't really have any exact details beyond the Dyno no logs or anything. But, I definitely have traction issues.

Calubi

Ready to race!
Does the stage 2 really require an IE downpipe, or would any aftermarket downpipe work? Just curious.

monkey_luck

Passed Driver's Ed
Software guys are a special breed. I look for those who are freaking mad scientists. Jef at UM is one of them. UM is a great option for a set it and forget it if you happen to be near a dealer.

There is a UM dealer about 5 miles from my house. Will check them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro