GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

intake n exhaust

KevinFastMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
wut r the best intake n exhaust system for a turbocharged car like the Mk5??
i wanna make my fast has deep n mean sound. i heard Carbonio intake is nice n get aggresive sounds:help:
n in da same time maybe upgrade the performance as well

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
Theres a member here who already installed an intake (neuspeed) and seems to like it..

about the exhausts there are many reputable brands from which you can choose from, a member has already installed AWE, check out his thread in this section of the forum.

BTW its too soon to declare what are the best intake/exhaust.. and people probably wont agree on the "best", were in for some debating :smile:

Icranon

Sold my GTI 4 Mustang
Car(s)
08 Mustang gt/cs
i agree about that, but that awe exhaust sounds really good and the place that makes those is located 30 mins from where i live so i got to call to see if they will give me one. also the neuspeed intake kicks ass, put mine in and engine sounds awesome

Newcastle

Drag Racing Champion
KevinFastMkV said:
wut r the best intake n exhaust system for a turbocharged car like the Mk5??
i wanna make my fast has deep n mean sound. i heard Carbonio intake is nice n get aggresive sounds:help:
n in da same time maybe upgrade the performance as well

Kevin, are you from non english speaking country? :confused: Just Kidding.. :biggrin:

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
KevinFastMkV said:
indeed:iono: im made in Taiwan n Swiss:eyebulge: so yea English is not my first language

your made? so your not human, maybe your some kind of fast, J/K....

Im not good at english my self:smile:

KevinFastMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
GTI 2.0T said:
your made? so your not human, maybe your some kind of fast, J/K....

Im not good at english my self:smile:

:bellyroll: :bellyroll: :bellyroll: hahahaha i was borned in Taiwan n went bak to swiss for high school n now here in Oregon for college:headbang:

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
KevinFastMkV said:
:bellyroll: :bellyroll: :bellyroll: hahahaha i was borned in Taiwan n went bak to swiss for high school n now here in Oregon for college:headbang:

aha... enjoy your GTI:thumbup:

KevinFastMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
Newcastle said:
I love snowboarding at Mt. Hood in Oregon. If you get a chance while you are there for college, you should check it out.

MAN~~i luv snowboarding:headbang: Mt. Hood is great, but kinda far from where i live tho