GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

im sorry but its another "racing story"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotaku

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Because it's only dangerous if the sun is up, right? Thank you, Kurt Cobain. By the way, what seasoning did you use on that shotgun shell?

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
Central Ave is a 4 lane rd, it had no traffic on it and this guy and i were the first to off the line at the light... u can walk on the road... so let me do what i want and if u disapprove thats fine... no skin off my ass

Teknophreak

Rally Car Champion
918hare said:
Wow are you serious I did not know that, come on man get real that is two drivers on a closed TRACK used for the sole purpose of racing, with not other cars out there. Shit happens and yes you can die at the track, But I am sure you would not want your family killed by a street racer

Yeah, I hear about families of four being killed all the time by those evil street racers! C'mon, it doesn't sound like he did anything more than race to 50 in a straight line. If he was weaving through traffic, you would have a point, but a stoplight drag isn't all that dangerous. I'd be more worried if he was talking on his cell phone and messing with the radio.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
davesee said:
its a good show so far thanks to the lovely thread crashers :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: That's good. Don't get me wrong, I want the bashings to end just as much as any other member, but this is good stuff and I always crack up when I read it:thumbsup:

atomoverride

Ruler of Omicron Persei 8
familys wouldnt get killed if they would look both ways before crossing. Just because the light is green doesnt mean someone isnt going to run a red light. =) Nice story man, I love hearing cars getting beat down by the GTI.

Too bad some people cant take a good story and instead have to ruin it. (These people are usualy people with sand in thier clit)

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
It's not really that great of a story though. He beat a 4 speed Automatic Nissan sedan to 50mph on public roads. Good work......I guess.

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
MHS216 said:
It's not really that great of a story though. He beat a 4 speed Automatic Nissan sedan to 50mph on public roads. Good work......I guess.
i felt the same way, infact i didnt kill it, that infiniti PULLS HARD.... it was just fun to race a car we owned at one point...its 1/4 isnt far off from the GTI either

funnycar

Autocross Champion
918hare said:
killed a family of four because you are to stupid to race at a track.

Okay, I hate to post this but the GTI was running hard through the mountains this weekend & I inadvertenly squeezed a Neon off of a cliff whilst passing in a no passing zone. :eek: The oncoming car & me stopped to momentarily search for survivors, as we knew it was gonna be futile. But the wife & me were ahead of our driving schedule & needed to stretch anyhow, so we scampered down the hillside to view the inevitable.

We got lucky as the people in the Neon didn't believe in seatbelts and were easily found only several hundred feet downhill,,, dead. The husband looked at peace actually. And the woman was pregnant. mfsob :cry:

We all silently climbed up the hill and got in our cars to continue on our way. The next few miles were quiet as I pondered what just happened. Finally I asked the wife, "Was that kill count a 2 or 2.5?"

She looked at me horrified and replied, "Are you stupid?"

"No dear, that would be a kill count of four..."

:biggrin:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
funnycar said:
Okay, I hate to post this but the GTI was running hard through the mountains this weekend & I inadvertenly squeezed a Neon off of a cliff whilst passing in a no passing zone. :eek: The oncoming car & me stopped to momentarily search for survivors, as we knew it was gonna be futile. But the wife & me were ahead of our driving schedule & needed to stretch anyhow, so we scampered down the hillside to view the inevitable.

We got lucky as the people in the Neon didn't believe in seatbelts and were easily found only several hundred feet downhill,,, dead. The husband looked at peace actually. And the woman was pregnant. mfsob :cry:

We all silently climbed up the hill and got in our cars to continue on our way. The next few miles were quiet as I pondered what just happened. Finally I asked the wife, "Was that kill count a 2 or 2.5?"

She looked at me horrified and replied, "Are you stupid?"

"No dear, that would be a kill count of four..."

:biggrin:

:laughabove: :bellyroll: :laughabove: :bellyroll: :laughabove:

holy shit!!!....that was fucking funny :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.