Actually your right AP. here we go...

Last edited:

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
Hey Johno,

I didn't make myself clear maybe, I'm not unhappy,

My intention is not start another fight again with this, like I said I'm happy with my mod, totally understood the point that I should check the stuff first, lesson learned, as you when you sale the stuff as you advertise, that's it!, end of the deal, it seems we both learned,

That was my discomfort at the time, there's no point to mention names of people for me, it will make this more big again and again and you know how I feel about doing that, is in the past, and sorry if I flamed you in public,

No hard feelings from me, I came to this forum to learn about my car and make friends,

Cheers!, lets drive!

I totally missed this post Marco sorry mate. I am your friend and am sorry if things were shit for a while. We are making a comeback. just needed to inject some adrenaline into this chapter. hold onto your hat coz this cruise coming up is gonna make it fly :happyanim:

mikinoz

From a planet far away!
Car(s)
Sunbeam Imp Sport
It is not nice being an outcast/sidelined/ignored, is it?

Drive a MK1 and then you will know about being outcast/sidelined/ignored!

By christ this is the most epic thread on here I have seen since I joined - and there sure have been a few decent stouches in the past!

Have fun on the drive day in June guys. Maybe a group hug is in order? :thumbsup:

Jester_Fu

My Name is Angela.
Car(s)
Daytona Grey TT RS
I'm looking forward to the post group hug man larv. :drool: I know Johno's got some experience removing insertions from places they shouldn't be.

mleung

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GTI Pirelli

By christ this is the most epic thread on here I have seen since I joined - and there sure have been a few decent stouches in the past!

Have fun on the drive day in June guys. Maybe a group hug is in order? :thumbsup:

I love the MK1 !!

triode12

Go Kart Champion

I find this hard to believe.

And be accused of being in a group masturbation forum like Johno called us when he left the last time? No thanks!!

Johno is welcome to group masturbate his own friends - leave me out of it.

bwen

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GTI Pirelli
Too lazy to go through 9 pages of posts, can someone do a summary of the topic to date in 10 words or less?

Thanks