GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

If you could add one thing to your GTI what would it be?

Texas_MkV

FIA World Rally Car Champion
I would like VW to factory match the paint color of the car on the black body pieces. Instead of wanting us to pay 1000+ for their body kit.

bigdyno

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
According to Dr. Porsche, we would need 250 more HP if we had AWD. I think I would like adjustable suspension and ignition curve, so you could take it easy and soft or slam it and go.

Das Fast

Passed Driver's Ed
For those with DSG equipped cars, I have some very good news. Gary Peloquin will be developing a LSD as soon as he has a core differential to work with. Interested drivers may want to contact him at peloquins@earthlink.net to let him know he's chasing a much needed product.

damo

Oval Newbie
car said:
I've seen several reviews that call the VW/Audi DSG better than the sequential gearboxes offered by Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini and, yes, even Bugatti.
I dont think they would have said the Bugatti its the same gearbox. VW owns Bugatti.:thumbsup: