GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

If you are debating on Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Not really lag. Just sometimes have issues with getting on its server or people joining my lobby.

That always happens unfortunately :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Balt21

Ready to race!
Interesting review, thanks for the videos also. Your review seems in line with others I've read (from IGN, gamespot, etc.) stating that it is refreshing. Ironically, this is actually the first Call of Duty I haven't bought (at least not yet, usually get it on or right around launch day) since COD4.

One of the main reasons are there are other games coming/already out this season I'd rather try first (Far Cry, Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon). I am one of the few who probably does actually play through the Campaign before jumping to multiplayer, so the positive reviews there are a good sign, for me at least. At the end of the day though, I do spend most of my time in multiplayer, which has gotten boring/repetitive over the years for me. The jet pack/futuristic weapons and different perks really dont do anything for me, I'll play Titanfall for that experience.

I'm sure eventually I'll end up picking up after it comes down in price though. I read an article that said COD should go back to a WWII game to "Freshen it up" since it's been so long since they did that, which was their roots. I would actually like to see that happen.

myMK6fool

Ready to race!
Game is DOPE! Been playing since the day it came out. Don't have as much time as I would like with work and life but when I play, I play the shit out of it. The Exo suit has a nice boost in multiplayer. Adds an additional layer of be fucking careful in multiplayer. You can't run and gun as much because you have to worry about assholes flying over a 20ft wall shooting you from the sky. It's awesome!

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I really need this...

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Yep, nailed it!

myMK6fool

Ready to race!
Yep, nailed it!

Yes. Absolutely. Yes.

I have 25 kills and 10 deaths with 7 captures and 3 defends? No problem. The rest of my team has an average K/D of .40. Top kills at 8. Enemy team. All above 15 kills and under 10 deaths. All. The. Time.

razr390

Go Kart Champion

Yes.

Game is DOPE! Been playing since the day it came out. Don't have as much time as I would like with work and life but when I play, I play the shit out of it. The Exo suit has a nice boost in multiplayer. Adds an additional layer of be fucking careful in multiplayer. You can't run and gun as much because you have to worry about assholes flying over a 20ft wall shooting you from the sky. It's awesome!

I feel you! It's a fresh game. I never liked the futuristic stuff but the way they tie the story with everything makes it so much more approachable.

I really need this...

Yes.

Yep, nailed it!

This! :clap: :laugh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
Yep, nailed it!

That's how it always seems to be.

Back in my CoD glory days - the unparalleled CoD4 - it never mattered though. I could play entire games with night vision on and still carry the team on my back with a +25 spread.

Now... not so much. I've definitely lost my touch, but I can still hold my own with above average scores (+5-10 range) when I pick it up and play. Though, I haven't bought a new one since MW3 since I'm too busy and already have a few single player games queued up that I still need to play. Maybe I'll be done with them in 5 or so years when "advanced warfare" is more of a reality than a concept. :laugh: