GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Identify the car

rjkeene89

Ready to race!
Can't tell at all. The car about to hit the cyclist. Feel free to download it and zoom in, whatever you need to do. Thanks. uploadfromtaptalk1433977026234.jpeg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
I'm fairly certain it's a Japanese car and I want to say its a Toyota Camry. The quality makes this one pretty difficult. Who has skills in image quality?

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Wow that is fucking terrible. I really hope they find the driver and give him what he deserves. Which is to be ran over.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
PLOT TWIST: It's a delorean and he never actually hit the cyclist. He traveled to the future before impact.

rjkeene89

Ready to race!
PLOT TWIST: It's a delorean and he never actually hit the cyclist. He traveled to the future before impact.
Ya except if you watch the video. And actually. It's not a cyclist. I realized it's a guy in a wheel chair.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Ya except if you watch the video. And actually. It's not a cyclist. I realized it's a guy in a wheel chair.

Yeah, I didn't watch it.

But, yes, I noticed it was indeed a dude in a wheelchair which makes the driver even more of a dick. I hope he couldn't live with the guilt and ended up killing himself.

JT641

Banned
This is Really F'D UP!!! :mad0259::fighting0030: The guy in the wheel chair was clearly trying to get through the intersection quickly But the fact the car didn't even slow down says to me that the person driving the car was most likely was High on Something. Very Very Sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(