GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I Want a Lexus

iGetSchwifty

Car(s)
2017 GTI
Whoa! That is crazy....I had to go look this up, I can't believe this is actually a thing.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
No thanks!

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
I normally hate being "that guy", but how is this possibly a topic for the Golf R Discussions subforum?

There is a general car discussion sub-forum for stuff like this so specific topic sub-forums don't get clogged up by people posting whatever they like, where ever they like.

Edit: I see this is actually The Fed's M.O. by looking at this sub-forum. I guess if the mods don't see anything wrong with it, I'll just keep to myself.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Huh? This is ridiculous, this has to be a joke. Its way too good to be true.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
What would happen in real life is that the daydreaming bozo that got moved would then get road rage and speed up and try to valet zap the original car and then the gats get pulled.

God bless America.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Waymo is hiring in Phoenix. You sit shotgun in a self-driving car that putts around metro Phoenix all day. You intervene when it screws up, and take a bunch of notes.

Perfect retirement job for you.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I was trying to invent similar technology.

It involved having a nail gun in your front grill. You would press a similar button and it would automatically aim and shoot the passenger rear tire of the car in front.

Couldn't get funding for it for some reason.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I normally hate being "that guy", but how is this possibly a topic for the Golf R Discussions subforum?

There is a general car discussion sub-forum for stuff like this so specific topic sub-forums don't get clogged up by people posting whatever they like, where ever they like.

Edit: I see this is actually The Fed's M.O. by looking at this sub-forum. I guess if the mods don't see anything wrong with it, I'll just keep to myself.

I'm surprised you didn't get it, but that's OK.

Last edited:

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
What would happen in real life is that the daydreaming bozo that got moved would then get road rage and speed up and try to valet zap the original car and then the gats get pulled.

God bless America.

Perhaps, if he woke up. But then you just hit him with the rear oil spray nozzles.

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
I'm not surprised you didn't get it, but that's OK.

Oh no, I get it. I get that you're really into posting totally off topic posts in this sub-forum. Believe me, there's no confusion there. Your edit was a bit too late as well. Salty.

I also get that you think you're somehow in the right, and that making jabs at people who call you out for poor forum etiquette is something that "Old Guys" do. If you are an "old guy" you should be above that. If not, that's OK too. Just shows your character.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Oh no, I get it. I get that you're really into posting totally off topic posts in this sub-forum. Believe me, there's no confusion there. Your edit was a bit too late as well. Salty.

I also get that you think you're somehow in the right, and that making jabs at people who call you out for poor forum etiquette is something that "Old Guys" do. If you are an "old guy" you should be above that. If not, that's OK too. Just shows your character.

His "character" is trash.

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion
Back in the double nickle days, I think it was Car and Driver coined the term "Nestoring," referring to that bozo who sat in the left lane at 55mph "because that's the law." Came from, IIRC, a letter from some guy named Nestor who defended the practice.

I don't see that much these days. Usually, I'm cruising along our small stretch of relatively crappy and heavily patrolled interstate at 70 and being passed by Priuses doing 80. How they think they are saving the whales that way I dunno.