GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I need help!!

Dbish

Car(s)
MKV GTI (07)
So my MKV gti has run into some engine issues and I‘ve only had the car for a week and a half (It’s used ofc). My issues are P0010 “Intake Camshaft Position Actuator Circuit / Open (Bank 1)” and P0299 “Turbo / Super Charger Underboost” (It reads that code twice idk if that means anything) and since they are paired together idk if that means anything and I also don’t know what to do. Any help is gladly appreciated. Oh also it has 155k miles.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 138

GTI's

Drag Racing Champion
Did you do anything in the engine bay recently??
So my MKV gti has run into some engine issues and I‘ve only had the car for a week and a half (It’s used ofc). My issues are P0010 “Intake Camshaft Position Actuator Circuit / Open (Bank 1)” and P0299 “Turbo / Super Charger Underboost” (It reads that code twice idk if that means anything) and since they are paired together idk if that means anything and I also don’t know what to do. Any help is gladly appreciated. Oh also it has 155k miles.

Did you do anything in the engine bay recently??

GTI's

Drag Racing Champion
Nope not yet I have some plans though lol
Ok so you did not happen to bump something loose while checking out the "new" car out.

Check fuse SB38(fuse box next to battery, keep track of where it goes) with the engine off and key in your pocket, you can pull it out and visually confirm its good or take a Dvm to it and check it out, that fuse provides power to N205 which is what that P0010 means(open circuit)