GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I hate waiting.

twisted by dezign

Interiors win races
Car(s)
08 Stage 2+ GTI
So yesterday my EJ R32 style TBE, R32 bumper foam, and other random parts were scheduled for delivery from UPS. I got home from work and found out that I missed it, but it said that I could pick it up at a location between 5-6pm on the same day or 6-9am the next morning. As I was about to leave, a UPS truck pulls up in front of me and I saw him pull a huge box out so I stopped him and got my exhaust :) Then I drove over to the UPS place at 5:30 and they were closed!

So I went back the next morning and talked to the UPS guys there and they couldn't find my item at all. Turns out they asked the driver that delivered my exhaust and not the guy that missed me so they had the item all along; we had to meet up at a mall a few hours later.

I then was excited to get my car back after work to get my TBE, rear bumper cover, and APR HPFP installed... But now I have to wait till tomorrow because the car is now leaking fuel.

I hate waiting. :cry: I was looking forward to using up my tank of gas to drive this sucker around.

Sourkraut

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Fuck UPS... They delivered 4 tires i bought from Tirerack on 3 different trucks. 2 of the tires were delivered on time, 1 missed my house, and the 4th tire was delivered to an autobody shop on the other side of town...

I hate getting shit delivered! That's why I'm picking up my intake and exhaust at waterfest this year ;)

Good luck getting your shit fixed! It'll be worth the wait!

twisted by dezign

Interiors win races
Car(s)
08 Stage 2+ GTI
The shop called back and they got the HPFP down. Now I have to wait till tomorrow, but I can't wait to drive some Stage 2+ goodness!